Rams Boards: CCS Officially on Blast (Defcon 10Gawd Edition)

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
1. Game is important for the Rams to maintain hold on playoff home field, but are already assured of a playoff berth and divisional title. Game even more important for the Bears, who have wrapped up nothing and need to hold onto the division. I think the key is whether or not Mitchell Trubisky plays, as there is an obvious dropoff between him and Daniel. I'm gonna hedge my bet:

If Trubisky plays, Bears pull the home upset 27-24 on a last minute field goal.
If Daniel plays, Rams win the hard-fought contest 27-20

2. This is the game I have the Rams down for a loss BUT considering everything they have to play for, I am changing to push

3. 20 hours ago

This week the 11-1, NFC West Champs, LA Rams take on the 8-4 Chicago Bears. The Bears lead this long running series 53-36-3

Key match-up.......The Bears sport a rather stingy 4th ranked defense. The Rams are ranked number 2 in offense. The weather should be clear and in the 20's. Can our boys do it this week?

Rams 24
Bears 20

4. I think the Rams will go with a ground game and lean on the defense... its a better defense the Rams face and the weather doesn't look like it will favor a passing game for the Rams

Rams 23
Bears 17

5. ((((What CCS board says )))) This is a what Bear fans are saying post on a rams board. We are at home. They didn't exactly light up the Lions in the dome. Now they have to play outdoors in the mid 20s and we will have the crowd on our side.

We are light years better with Trubisky than Daniel. He will play and we will move the ball on their D. We are going to be fired up!
-----------
I have been saying for over 6 weeks we are gonna shock everyone and beat the Rams...
----------
I am excited just to see the game and how we stack up
----------
The Bears just lost to the the 3-8 Giants lol lol. This is a real thing!
-----------
Couldn’t beat the giants. Playing like a junior high team! Fk!!
-----------
We're coming back to earth after beating a slew of 3 win teams. We still get to "compete" against the sorry ass 49ers.
-----------
I was at the game. Giants are a terrible football team. The Bears lost to a very very bad team that played very bad. The Rams will rape the Bears.
-----------
On the road in the rain in OT with your terrible backup QB. They win that game with a healthy Trubisky. I don't even know why I have to try and convince you this. It's obvious from my TV that the Bears were far and away the better team and there was 1 position holding them back today.
------------
It would shock people to lose to the Giants and beat the Rams.
----------
Only thing the bears have going for them is the weather in this game if you analyze the matchup. Gurley is going to gash them all night. Their defense with talib back is a whole different animal. I never look forward to playing dirty Suh.

That said, any given Sunday!
-------------
Their offense is great, best we have faced this season. The defense while it hasn't played great this year is loaded with playmakers. Not a chance Bears will be the favorites but they could pull off an upset, but don't expect it.
------------
Also Trubisky hasn’t played in two weeks. May come out rusty.
-----------
Rams deserve to be favored of course, but I'm not automatically counting this game as a loss. They'll have to play a clean game for at least 3 quarters to have a chance, but I believe they can pull it off. The Bears were a QB away from winning today. Trubs playing plus a tough Defense always means there's a chance. They've led in every game this year.
------------
Anything is possible.

We couldn’t stop SB. How are we going to stop Gurley?
-----------
Bears lose by 3 tds
-----------
Yes Mitch starts we can beat the Rams.
----------
NO,,,, Not w/ this kind of "exposed" defense,they literally couldn't stop any offense!!!!!!!!!! Fangio doesn't have the killer instinks to put us over the top.
----------
I don’t think it’s impossible, just unlikely. The Rams are just a much better team than the Bears.
---------
Bears defense is flawed. It’s going to be exposed again next week. 3 guys blocking Mack, that leaves 2 online guys to block 3 rushers and no pressure on Manning. Decent offensive coordinator beats Fangio any day of the week

As for offense. Online is a joke. Was man handled by a poor defense. Receivers can’t create separation, Naggy has to gimmick everything, can’t play straight up.

8-8 is what this team is.
----------
I think the Bears win Sunday as long as the Chase Daniel experience is over.
----------
I am not sure why everyone assumes Trubs is back next week. Has anyone said that? Watch the narrative be, let's give him an extra week because we aren't beating the Rams anyway.
--------
The Rams are doing this for the Fire and shooting victims. I don't think Chicago has a chance..unless Deiter Brock comes back
---------
Bottom line is the Bears don't have an elite offense, I think they can put up some points, but not at the level we are gonna need.
---------
I'd give the Bears about a 20% chance of winning. They'd have to play their best offensive game of the year and go without any major defensive or special teams fuckups.
-----------
Our elite defense just struggled in crunch time to stop the worst OL I the NFL and what is left of Eli Manning.

We cannot score with the Rams, so our defense just being okay is not good enough.
----------
If the Rams are on they will score a ton. They would have to make mistakes for the Bears to get that W... possible of course but would need some bounces.
-----------
Rams are very beatable. Drama here is ridiculous.
----------
The best team in the NFC is very beatable? You've got to be kidding. I'm not saying the Bears will lose for sure but they will be lucky if they manage to win.
--------------
We can and will beat the rams. I don’t think you guys understand how important Mitch is. In the 2 weeks before his injury we sliced up the lions and then beat the Vikings. After he was injured, we struggled against the same team we sliced up a week ago and then lost to the giants bc our “QB” threw a pick 6 and fumbled 3 times on one drive in over time. We are fine and the sky is not falling. Not to mention it’s gonna be cold and loud as hell.
---------
I think the Bears play their most inspired football of the season and lose a close game next week. The Rams are on a completely different level from anything we have played this year.
-----------
It should be a good game. The Bears are similar to the Saints and usually show up on defense. Rams are similar to the Chiefs, good offense but don't always show up on defense.
-----------
We better build a big lead prior to the 4th, if we are gonna get a W. Win the turnover and penalty game in an early shock and awe...and then pray that we can hold on.
---------
Rams defense isn't good. you can't call your defense good when it allows over 50 points. fairly certain they're ranked in the bottom 1/4 of the league. Seahawks and Broncos (???) played them pretty close, though even when they were crappy they had the Seahawks number. outside the Chargers, who they wrecked, they played a lot of dogshit teams, just my opinion.

they're mortal.

Trubisky will be the difference maker if it's winnable or not for the Bears.
-----------
Trubisky's going to have a field day against the Rams defense. Granted, I believe Goff/Gurley will do the same to the Bears defense.. Not too impressed with Fangio's consistency. Shurmer made him look like a fool 2nd half and McVay will torch him.
-----------
I just hope Trubisky's healthy and can go on tears gashing them on long drives. that's about the only way they'll have a chance to win cause the defense has been tired all season.
------------
I'm going to go out on a limb and say we beat them too. Will be hilarious to watch the narrative do a 180.
-------------
http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/100342-List-the-reasons-we-will-beat-the-Rams

List the reasons we will beat the Rams

1. The Return of Mitchell Trubisky
----------
LA's plane crashed, killing their entire team and we faced a bunch of scrubs.
----------
LA's run defense is garbage. Trubisky will have a field day running against them. Bears need to control the clock and keep Gurley/Goff on the sideline.
----------
We lose a few to teams we should not and win a few against teams we should not. Bears are good enough to beat any team and we are at home.
----------
You can run and throw on the Rams.
They will be on their second road game in a row traveling east.
The Bears have a better defense.
---------
LA already clinched their division. Give them a little bit less motivation I suppose.
---------
It’s in Chicago, their defense sucks, our defense plays best at home, it’s in the cold, and they have nothing left to play for, and we will have Mitch back.
----------
The Rams have everything to play for, home field through out the playoffs being the biggest.

The fact that the Rams have clinched is not good for the Bears as they can play very loose, where as the Bears will be under pressure to win to keep pace on a playoff spot.

The Bears defense has been below average in the second half of just about every game this year, which tells me that a good offensive coordinator is making adjustments at halftime while good ole boy Vic stands pat. This is also the 3rd game this year that receives are running wide open in the secondary.

"IF" Mitchel does return, he will be rusty, make no mistake about that.

To me the Bears would have to have a horse shoe up each players ass in order to win this game.
----------
The only way we win is if the refs follow the script and all the calls go against LA.
---------
I did the Monday morning review of stats. The Bears are 5th in Scoring offense, 5th in Scoring defense, still lead in takeaways, are extremely good on a number of defensive measures (yards given up, sacks, PD, third down PCT).

The Rams supersede the Bears in offensive stats, but not in defensive stats, but they have people that can get pressure. We're 3/4ths of the way into the season and both teams have shown by statistical measures that they are good, which their records indicate. So I'm going by the analytics and not my homer goggles.

The game will be competitive. The key stat for the game against the Rams, the month of December, as well as any Playoff run is taking care of the ball (i.e. giveaways). Although the Bears have the highest differential between takeaways and giveaways, they rank 22nd in giveaways. If they can take care of the ball, that differential stat rises, and this team becomes a serious contender.

Second, solid special teams, including the kicking game. Third, the defense can't have a bunch of breakdowns where they give up big plays. They can recover from 1 breakdown, but otherwise, they need to make the Rams work for every yard so they must contain Gurley.

The homer hopes the home field advantage and weather does help. I was at a 2013 MNF game against Dallas that was freezing and Dallas really was having none of it. So it can and does happen to warm weather teams, but I definitely don't bank on it.
------------
Donald has 16 sacks... the Bear O-line is a bigger concern than the Bear D.
-----------
The defense needs to dominate, not play well, but dominate for 4 quarters.

They need to find a way to block or kill Aaron Donald.

6. I like these fans. A good mix of homerism and objectivity. It's interesting that we're praising their defense, yet they're saying their defense is overrated. They have a lot of faith in Trubisky, however.

7. I don't like the Bears. I don't like their name. I don't like their players. I don't like the stupid 'C' on their helmets. I don't like their coaches and I don't like their uniforms. I don't hate them, as my hate is only reserved for the Patriots and no other team. I hope this post ends up in a Bears forum!

8. I'm more worried about the potentially crap weather this time of year in Chicago than its over-rated football team.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
A complement on how in touch Bears are ???? (Indeed,got to give the Bear fans credit.we have seen some really nutty fans from opposing teams like the chiefs and packers and the usual seahawk nuts so its a refreshing change to see some posts of opposing fans that have a good head on their shoulders for a change.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Of course they are civil. Have you ever seen their stands?
tumblr_n9uqy2UcXD1rrx588o1_400.gif

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
7. I don't like the Bears. I don't like their name. I don't like their players. I don't like the stupid 'C' on their helmets. I don't like their coaches and I don't like their uniforms. I don't hate them, as my hate is only reserved for the Patriots and no other team. I hope this post ends up in a Bears forum!

giphy.gif

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
They do a what the other team is saying post too and they focused on what CCS is saying. Kinda cool. A Rams fan said the guy posting what the other team thinks each week deserves a beer. So where is my beer you dirty rats???

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why are there so many threads getting started these days with titles that are barely English? And the formatting in this one, does that actually look good to anyone? Anyone including OP?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@FirstTimer @Uber @Jamais VU

Can you please edit the title of this thread so when Rams fans come to the site they don't think we are all illiterate morons?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They do a what the other team is saying post too and they focused on what CCS is saying. Kinda cool. A Rams fan said the guy posting what the other team thinks each week deserves a beer. So where is my beer you dirty rats???

And this post too. 1230joe do you speak to people like you have typed in this post? If so, What sort of reaction do you get?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hope it's a great game but I think they match up pretty well. Thankfully, it will be here and mobile Mitch is back.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Why are there so many threads getting started these days with titles that are barely English? And the formatting in this one, does that actually look good to anyone? Anyone including OP?

Hey it's early and I'm on my first coffee. I did not think I would be graded. It's about what is being said.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
@FirstTimer @Uber @Jamais VU

Can you please edit the title of this thread so when Rams fans come to the site they don't think we are all illiterate morons?

Ill try but I don't know how.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
And this post too. 1230joe do you speak to people like you have typed in this post? If so, What sort of reaction do you get?

Well I get along well with everyone and am well respected. Yes I don't type well but I speak fine. Grammar was always my week point.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well I get along well with everyone and am well respected. Yes I don't type well but I speak fine. Grammar was always my week point.

Dont get me wrong, I dont have a problem with u at all but was just hoping for you to tell me you're drunk right now lol

Monster

Liked Posts:

Weak...lol
Just fucking with you, I enjoyed the post.
Thanks

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Dont get me wrong, I dont have a problem with u at all but was just hoping for you to tell me you're drunk right now lol
Not a drinker. I just have no typing skill and bad grammar to boot. Math and science is where I excel.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Ouch, one fan is more worried about the weather than our overrated football team.

I'm so hurt, I hope his team feels the same way.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Thanks I'm glad someone fkd with me as we need more of that around here.

I like these threads...
My favorite one this year was from the Miami board when a fan wrote Mack is going to tear off Osweiler’s head and throw it at Gase.

Sadly the Bears fell short but great line.