Rango

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cool. Hope u locate some dummies soon.
I have. They're here. CCS is swarming with them.
Oh I ain't scared of those. I was vaccinated.
Hahaha. That's adorable. Always more vaccinated than non vaccinated when you see measles outbreaks. And even those within the industry, who pretend vaccines work in order to make their billions, will tell you vaccines have waning immunity of 8 years or less. This is why there's an adult vaccine schedule for you hypocrites who don't follow it.
Question for you. Let us say "they" find a cure for Aids and Ebola and create a vaccination. Would you not want folks to have it? Or would you need 40 years of trials and wild hear-say about the small percentage of children it gave autism?
Here's the thing, brother.There's a reason it gave that small percentage autism while even causing the death of an even smaller percentage. It's quackery and, as such, dangerous. Having disease, toxins and other bacteria and viruses injected directly into a human is stupid and unnatural. This is not even how these diseases are caught in the first place. In the case of the polio vaccine, we've seen how it injected millions with cancer. Cancer was never found in the numbers it is today before the vaccine era. We've also seen how that polio vaccine caused the very disease, in high numbers, it's said to protect. An entire nation, in Japan, deemed the mmr vaccine enough of a risk that it banned it years ago.

The question then becomes are you willing to take a people within a billion dollar industry, who say this will prevent this or that, at their word and play Russian roulette with yourself or your child?
One more if I may...
Let's say you are correct and that vaccines do not work favorably in certain number of folks. Wouldn't the greater good outweigh the bad?
If you thought injecting disease, toxins and possibly other viruses into yourself saved you in some way.... maybe but I don't believe that and it's been proven those vaccinated are still susceptible to the very diseases they're vaccinated against.
Full disclosure, myself, my bride and my children are all not going to die of smallpox.
Not only do you have no cause to say that but, fact is, millions could get smallpox and still live long lives. Not as deadly as you've been made to believe. The mere fact that many who got the mmr still get the measles should keep you from having that sort of confidence in it. Whooping cough increased 20 fold after the vaccine was introduced so where does the false confidence in vaccines you have come from. For most of the dummied down, vaccines have been pushed like a religion that they dare not question. You should question everything.

Last edited:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Go have some more cup cakes and tater tots, Sparkles

Houston

Liked Posts:
If Tarantino made Psycho, we'd have Travolta as Norman Bates. j/k

I guess I am kind of speaking of my own experience, as I remember being enthralled with Pulp Fiction when it first came out, but am kind of 'meh' about it now. The sequencing of the movie is interesting, but everything else is rather pointless.

I unfortunately had this same experience 3 or 4 years ago. I rewatched Pulp Fiction and realized I didn't care about any of the characters. At no point was I rooting for anyone and on the edge wondering rather or not they'd make it. Not to mention, there's no overarching goal or desire throughout the movie.

As far as Django goes...I really liked it until the extended 3rd act. The movie climaxes with the death of Candy and the German guy, yet goes on for like another 20 mins after, trying to build up to another climax. I have no idea what the thought process was there.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Carbs, dude, bad for ya. Sugar is of the devil.
One could argue sugar is the cause of numerous wide spread cancers nowadays and not vaccines. If one wanted to argue of course. One may not want such an argument.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
One could argue sugar is the cause of numerous wide spread cancers nowadays and not vaccines. If one wanted to argue of course. One may not want such an argument.
Perhaps not cancer specifically but overall wellness definitely. Sugar no doubt can lead to a myriad of illnesses and is the #1 cause of fat peeps.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Perhaps not cancer specifically but overall wellness definitely. Sugar no doubt can lead to a myriad of illnesses and is the #1 cause of fat peeps.
I concur

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Oh I ain't scared of those. I was vaccinated.

Question for you. Let us say "they" find a cure for Aids and Ebola and create a vaccination. Would you not want folks to have it? Or would you need 40 years of trials and wild hear-say about the small percentage of children it gave autism?
One more if I may...
Let's say you are correct and that vaccines do not work favorably in certain number of folks. Wouldn't the greater good outweigh the bad?
Full disclosure, myself, my bride and my children are all not going to die of smallpox. And I dont really care if folks choose not to vaccinate their children.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.