Rashaad Coward seems to be our starting RG

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
But he wasn't trash against the Vikings, so who gives a fuck about the preseason.

He has a lot of work to do but you can't get worse than Long was playing by the end of the year I expect him to be a pretty good guard by the end of the season.

Last edited:

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He has a lot of work today but you can't get worse than Long was playing by the end of the year I expect him to be a pretty good guard.
This is true. Literally any physical body just standing there will be an improvement

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It would be sweet for guard not to be a need in the draft.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Definitely. Need to develop some Tackles.
The plan could be to get Coward some run at Guard this season just to get him on the field and then transition him to Tackle. Although, that move seems to have gone poorly in the past so if Coward plays well at Guard this season, they should just keep him there and draft Tackles.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
The plan could be to get Coward some run at Guard this season just to get him on the field and then transition him to Tackle. Although, that move seems to have gone poorly in the past so if Coward plays well at Guard this season, they should just keep him there and draft Tackles.
That's what I meant. Draft tackles and develop them as tackles.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Upgrade over long sadly. OL needs to be a priority

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully he doesnt live up to his name!

Oh I don't think there's any chance of that. Dude's got some fight to him. The reason he plays football is so he can beat people up without getting in trouble.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They can try Coward but he won't last more than 2 weeks. I suppose it pushes the can down the road for Bars and honors his senority, but seems a waste of time.

discplayer

Liked Posts:
Oh I don't think there's any chance of that. Dude's got some fight to him. The reason he plays football is so he can beat people up without getting in trouble.

Um, uh, ok.

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Typical bullshitt post. Coward has the perfect demeanor for guard. With past play to back it up. Not too often a backup guard is asked to come in and pull first play and nail the block. For fuck sake give the guy a chance.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At this point, as bad as Lucas was in preseason, after his recent work, he'd be an upgrade too.

Would really like to see Bars get the chance to show what he is & develop.

These guys can't be worse that what's in there now.