Rashaad Coward seems to be our starting RG

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
But he wasn't trash against the Vikings, so who gives a fuck about the preseason.
He has a lot of work to do but you can't get worse than Long was playing by the end of the year I expect him to be a pretty good guard by the end of the season.

Last edited:

HawkBear

Be a Man
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Iowa Hawkeyes
Definitely. Need to develop some Tackles.
The plan could be to get Coward some run at Guard this season just to get him on the field and then transition him to Tackle. Although, that move seems to have gone poorly in the past so if Coward plays well at Guard this season, they should just keep him there and draft Tackles.

Mjiton

The plan could be to get Coward some run at Guard this season just to get him on the field and then transition him to Tackle. Although, that move seems to have gone poorly in the past so if Coward plays well at Guard this season, they should just keep him there and draft Tackles.
That's what I meant. Draft tackles and develop them as tackles.

Raskolnikov

They can try Coward but he won't last more than 2 weeks. I suppose it pushes the can down the road for Bars and honors his senority, but seems a waste of time.

Starion

^ My name. What I say-->
At this point, as bad as Lucas was in preseason, after his recent work, he'd be an upgrade too.

Would really like to see Bars get the chance to show what he is & develop.

These guys can't be worse that what's in there now.