Rate the last movie you watched

Undisputed

I've seen these threads in a couple forums I have posted at. Let's have one here.

Prince of Persia: 6.5/10

Good action sequences and CGI. The acting could've been better and the movie dragged on a bit. Altogether is was a fun watch, but I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it again.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Funny People: 8.0/10

Didn't have the feel of an Apatow film, which was nice for a change, though i love all his movies he's associated with. but i thought Adam Sandler did a very good job of playing his role and Seth Rogen as well. Not used to seeing them two in roles where every single line isn't a joke. and then sprinkle in Jonah Hill for his dick/ball jokes. I really enjoyed it.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
Knight and Day

8.5/10

Tom Cruise had a good roll....Cameron Diaz is a little old now but still good stuff...at times the movie was hard to follow but still alot of action and stuff..and sex:shifty:

Chicagolove

CCS Donator
Donator
Toy Story 3:

8.5/10.

I think the first two are a bit better, but this one comes close.

National Security:

5/10.
cheesy as hell, but i got a couple laughs from it, especially at the end...

Undisputed

Yet another Toy Story 3 review...damn, the hype was well deserved for Toy Story 3. Gotta admit though, I missed Jim Varney's voice overs for Slink.

I'll give it 9/10.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator

Originally, I was going to say...4/10.

But after this...

7/10.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
Grown ups

9/10

hilarious...i love it how chris rock plays a cooking dad lol and Rob Schneider is weird in this one

Undisputed

Alien Vs. Predator 2: 7/10

I think I was one of the few who really liked the first one. Just got around to watching AVP Requiem and overall it was a good sci-fi action film. Nothing incredibily special, but worth watching if you're into that kind of movie. Looking forward to the new "Predators" movie.

Livewire

Inception - 10/10

I expected it to be as great as it was. If you have not seen Memento I highly recommend it, like Inception it was both written and directed by Christopher Nolan. Nolan and Tarantino are both incapable of making below average movies.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Inception - 10/10

I expected it to be as great as it was. If you have not seen Memento I highly recommend it, like Inception it was both written and directed by Christopher Nolan. Nolan and Tarantino are both incapable of making below average movies.
I really want to see this movie.