Rate the last movie you watched

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know Birds of Prey didn't get great reviews, but I liked it. They toned down Margot Robbie's sexiness in this one, but story was good, and action was decent...I didn't think it was that bad.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I really liked freaks on Netflix

anyone else going to watch movies like outbreak contagion pandemic to honor corona lol

Liked Posts:
I know Birds of Prey didn't get great reviews, but I liked it. They toned down Margot Robbie's sexiness in this one, but story was good, and action was decent...I didn't think it was that bad.
They toned her sexiness down because they didn't want the "male gaze" determining it's success. They catered to the lunatic SJW's on twitter and none of them went to see it. Get woke, Go broke strikes again.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They toned her sexiness down because they didn't want the "male gaze" determining it's success. They catered to the lunatic SJW's on twitter and none of them went to see it. Get woke, Go broke strikes again.
does it really matter why a movie is successful? money is money. If they really toned down her sexiness for those reasons, I'm a bit disappointed.

Edit: I need to add that it's one thing if Margot herself didn't feel comfortable doing it. I can get behind that if she said she feels uncomfortable and doesn't want to be seen as 'sexy' anymore after her roles in Wolf of Wallstreet and Suicide Squad. But if she felt comfortable with it but they said "the SJWs online don't want us to objectify Margot, so let's not do it", then I think it's unfortunate.

Last edited:
Liked Posts:
does it really matter why a movie is successful? money is money. If they really toned down her sexiness for those reasons, I'm a bit disappointed.

Edit: I need to add that it's one thing if Margot herself didn't feel comfortable doing it. I can get behind that if she said she feels uncomfortable and doesn't want to be seen as 'sexy' anymore after her roles in Wolf of Wallstreet and Suicide Squad. But if she felt comfortable with it but they said "the SJWs online don't want us to objectify Margot, so let's not do it", then I think it's unfortunate.
The director was hoping to stand up to misogyny by appealing to the insane feminists and soy boys on twitter, none of them showed up. Then they have the audicity to blame white straight men. They were the only ones who showed up. Never cater to the lunatics on twitter. They say they want something but never show up to support what they show outrage for.

Last edited:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The director was hoping to stand up to misogynyby appealing to the insane feminists and soy boys on twitter, none of them showed up. Then they have the audicity to blame white straight men. They were the only ones who showed up. Never cater to the lunatics on twitter. They say they want something but never show up to support what they show outrage for.

I don’t understand why they keep doing this cause everyone of these movies have tanked hard. I know Star Wars made money but it should have been making avengers end game money. I didn’t even go see the last one. And it’s not just adults my nephews didn’t even ask me to go see it cause of the last Jedi(they are 11 and 9).

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Ford v Ferrari.
Everything about the history of that time hit true. Engineering of making power to have speed and then control it.
Great movie. Will watch again.
If you're not a car guy probably boring for you.
Just rented last night and watched with the spousal unit who could never be confused with a “car guy”. She enjoyed the movie, but was upset at the ending and the death of Miles. I told her this was based upon real life though and she got it. I thought the casting was excellent. Man, Leo Beebe must have been a jerk irl. And Ford II was clueless about why competitors compete. No wonder the company made the Edsel.

TheMarshallPlan

Ladies: Libertarians Do It Better!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood with Tom Hanks was excellent. Highly recommend especially if you grew up watching Mr. Rogers.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Mayhem was okay...
It has walking dead glenn in it and that hotty from the babysitter that kinda looks like margo robbie or whatever her name is.

Also need some horror recommendations from netflix.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I saw flu on prime the whole thing is in Korean which is annoying but it’s a good watch to see worst case scenarios in the times we living

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
The ballad of buster scruggs Netflix

Any of you watch this? It's like 5 short films. It has 91% in rotten but i didn't think it was that good.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Spencer confidential on Netflix was also a good movie
It was pretty good; I wanted to see it because it appeared to be based on the Spenser detective novels by Robert B. Parker; it has a very loose connection, mostly character names and being based in Boston.