Really popular things that you don't like

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You and I may be the only non-junkies on this forum

Maybe. But he is the only non-junkie who isn’t an offensive, small minded, troll. I would bet those those close to you drink. A lot. And probably use other substances just to make you remotely tolerable.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fucking square.

That I cannot dispute.

It is kind of funny when people I know discover I do not drink. I have learned that across the board the automatic assumption people have about someone who says they do not drink is that they are a recovering alcoholic.
I kid you not, it must be 90 percent of the time minimum I refuse a drink and say I dont drink, that is the first question out of that persons mouth.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That I cannot dispute.

It is kind of funny when people I know discover I do not drink. I have learned that across the board the automatic assumption people have about someone who says they do not drink is that they are a recovering alcoholic.
I kid you not, it must be 90 percent of the time minimum I refuse a drink and say I dont drink, that is the first question out of that persons mouth.

That sort of sucks and I respect you decision as you should respect people who-responsibly-partake.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That sort of sucks and I respect you decision as you should respect people who-responsibly-partake.
I have no issue with those who dig it- their lives, their rules.

Honestly I try to keep not drinking to myself most of the time, because people do seem to react like I am judging.
Seriously, I dont care what they do.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sitting here watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving parade, not really by choice, I have to add parades to things I don’t like.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sitting here watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving parade, not really by choice, I have to add parades to things I don’t like.
I don’t dislike them but they are pretty stupid. Great as a kid when you get candy tho.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanksgiving. Got fucked over too many times. NEVER AGAIN.
The worst was when I was told family was eating at 1:00. I showed up at 12:40 and those lowlife motherfuckers had already eaten everything in the fucking house. The next year I ate 1st before I went to see the family.
"Aren't you going to eat?"
"Fuck you!" Then I left.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The worst was when I was told family was eating at 1:00. I showed up at 12:40 and those lowlife motherfuckers had already eaten everything in the fucking house. The next year I ate 1st before I went to see the family.
"Fuck you!" Then I left.

I am the designated "Man of the House" turkey carver... so I don't have to fear this.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am the designated "Man of the House" turkey carver... so I don't have to fear this.

I wish. I'd rage stab the turkey to fucking shreds then start throwing punches. My cousin Ron is the only one in the family I can't win a fight against and they all know I'm a lefty but still never see it coming.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
"Fuck you!" Then I left.

That is your families loss, spending the holidays with you sounds like a delight.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is your families loss, spending the holidays with you sounds like a delight.

It was a delight, until it wasn't.
I wasn't the one that made the choice to eat everything long before it was time to eat.
Choices have consequences. Next time I show up for Thanksgiving dinner I'm killing as many as I can until I'm taken down.
The over/under is 4.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It was a delight, until it wasn't.
I wasn't the one that made the choice to eat everything long before it was time to eat.
Choices have consequences. Next time I show up for Thanksgiving dinner I'm killing as many as I can until I'm taken down.
The over/under is 4.

That's exactly what I'm talking about, delightful!