Reasons For 2019 Bears Optimism

dll2000

Liked Posts:
So everything and everyone should be better.

Losing one of the best nickel corners in football and one of the better strong safeties and replacing them with mediocre free agents should mean an upgrade in the secondary ?

Replacing one of the most productive running backs over the last three years with a career backup and a third round rookie with one of the lowest ypc in college should be an upgrade ?

Even Lurch at TE who can't run a route without falling over his own feet is a reason for optimism ?

Only thing this thread is missing is a Leonard Floyd pro bowl prediction.

I can argue like you:

Oh so Bears secondary is going to suck because we don't have spatula hands? :shifty:

Yeah we are doomed without all pro 3 yards per carry Howard. League was beating down the door to trade for him. :LOL:

'Lurch' was hurt. :rolleyes:

I didn't even mention Floyd. Nice strawman.

Twitter world short snark makes everything not fun. Unless its actually funny.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Yeah who expected a 1st place finish? Even expecting 10 wins was considered homerism, of course I didn’t expect 12.

Also, no reason to be so mad.
Last year at this time I thought the Bears could jump past the Lions. After we got Mack it was both the Lions and Packers and compete for a wild card spot. Never before the season started did I think we would go from worst to first.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was hoping they kept Callahan.
It's not like they didn't try. Callahan overassessed his value. Bears couldn't wait for his price to drop and maybe get caught without so they gave his money to Skrine. They would have paid him what he ended up getting had he agreed to it when it was time to. He finally signed for similar $ money to Skrine with Fangio.