Reds @ Cubs IST August 12-14

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
A bit of a break before the Cardinals come into town for their revenge after this weekend's series defeat... :clap:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Cubs lose tomorrow :clap:

Franko725

Liked Posts:
Cubs lose tomorrow :clap:

Thanks Fisch, your prognostication likely just guaranteed a Cubs win. How are they going to get a really good draft pick if they keep winning jerk... :cubstroll:

Franko725

Liked Posts:
I'll be there tomorrow. Look for the Cubs brass to get pied.

I am sure that Ricketts will be out walking around somewhere. I was within five feet of him when I went earlier this year...not that I wanted to yell at his cheap ass or anything. Didn't really want to get kicked out though. :shrug:

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
He may have came even closer if you dropped a penny.

Should have tossed a penny in front of him and watched him as he stepped on it, waited for the crowd to disburse, and then bent over and acted like he was re-tying his slip-ons.

He then could have taken that penny and rolled it over into an aggressive mutual fund earning 13%. :marshmallow:

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
Should have tossed a penny in front of him and watched him as he stepped on it, waited for the crowd to disburse, and then bent over and acted like he was re-tying his slip-ons.

He then could have taken that penny and rolled it over into an aggressive mutual fund earning 13%. :marshmallow:

My guess is that he would have swallowed it and shit a foot of 22 gauge wire.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
I hope we win this series, too. I hate the Reds almost as bad as the Cards.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I hope we win this series, too. I hate the Reds almost as bad as the Cards.

Go ahead and talk shit about Junior Lake so we're ensured another 4 for 5 evening with a homer and 4 RBIs :lol:

Mr. Cub

Liked Posts:
Go ahead and talk shit about Junior Lake so we're ensured another 4 for 5 evening with a homer and 4 RBIs :lol:

Who? Oh, that guy that had like 8 lucky bloop hits to start his career? Give me Bogusevic any day of the week...

Mr. Cub

Liked Posts:
God, the Cubs suck. I feel bad for Woody. Our 2 "building blocks" suck. they get paid and then they quit playing.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wood made one mistake and it cost the Cubs today's game. Oh well, I'll blame the loss on Fisch being at the game, instead. :smug:

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
God, the Cubs suck. I feel bad for Woody. Our 2 "building blocks" suck. they get paid and then they quit playing.

Maybe our "building blocks" will someday be able to hit other teams top of the rotation staters. Then we can talk World Series !!!!!!!

:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

patg006

Liked Posts:
Who and what is a Donnie Murphy?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Haha Cubs baseball everybody. What a pathetic 11 inning. Walk, wild pitch(even though Navarro should have caught it), walk, Murphy oles a bunt then Choo knocks in2 on the first pitch. Great sequence of events

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Haha Cubs baseball everybody. What a pathetic 11 inning. Walk, wild pitch(even though Navarro should have caught it), walk, Murphy oles a bunt then Choo knocks in2 on the first pitch. Great sequence of events

Go back to the bottom of the 10th. Jr. Lake bunts out, doesn't advance the runner, next pitch Rizzo GIDP.

Great work Dale :clap:

:enough: