Refs should get fined for missed/bad calls

craftmcac

Liked Posts:
Bet they would do a better job if they got fined for bad and missed calls just like players get fines for bad plays! Just absurd.

craftmcac

Liked Posts:
Suppose your right, Saints fans should probably shut up about the shitty call from last year too lol

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Replay has made it almost impossible to be a good official. They are trying to follow 22 moving pieces and a ball in real time while also doing the math of what can/cannot be reviewed.

Congrats NFL fans, you wanted replay and now you got it.

I wish the NFL had a sense of humor and sent the city of New Orleans a million tampons with a note saying 'it's that time of the month, hey?'

Last edited:

pepethebear

Liked Posts:
For the sort of obvious horseshit on display tonight? Sure. Fuck em

Most of the time though, meh. They're referees in a game not lawyers or surgeons

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
They didn't even get the calls v the Lions of all teams. Unless you're GB/NE/Dallas, you have to win in spite of the refs

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Seems like the refs literally hate the bears and are trying to rig the game against them the past 2 games. In all of my years of watching football this season has the worst and most blown calls I have ever seen

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
The refs were really bad tonight. Its almost as if Vegas and New York had a communication problem.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wish the NFL had a sense of humor and sent the city of New Orleans a million tampons with a note saying 'it's that time of the month, hey?'

A pallet of this would be better.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't believe the calls and they weren't even playing the Cheeseheads. Even Aikman mentioned the BS on each call & no-call.

Although Cowboys are "America's Team" and lion's share of media attention regardless of how good/bad they are. Had they squeeked out a 1pt bs win, Joe Buck would've been all over their nads.

PLEASE tell me he's not calling the CHI/GB game. Please!!

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
Can't believe the calls and they weren't even playing the Cheeseheads. Even Aikman mentioned the BS on each call & no-call.

Although Cowboys are "America's Team" and lion's share of media attention regardless of how good/bad they are. Had they squeeked out a 1pt bs win, Joe Buck would've been all over their nads.

PLEASE tell me he's not calling the CHI/GB game. Please!!
Aikman should never be allowed to call a Dallas Cowboys game ever again on prime time . The depression on his face when they lose really depreciates the game.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aikman should never be allowed to call a Dallas Cowboys game ever again on prime time . The depression on his face when they lose really depreciates the game.

Didn't bother me a damn bit. Flipside, I don't like it either when they trot out Ditka for Bears game "analysis" and picks. Poor guy.

But seriously. Please no Joe Buck for Packer game. Dealing with the refs will be bad enough.

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The Montgomery play infuriated me more, it literally flipped the game back to get the Cowboys "back in it," albeit briefly it turned out. I can't fathom how a) that wasn't blown dead as forward progress and b) no facemask. There are referees staring at this play from that sideline. Baffling.