hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I would too, but then again, anyone would be better than Colliton in my view.
This subject is getting old, the truth is Rocky and McDonald’s are 2 blind bats afraid to pull the trigger on these two turnips we have as coach and GM. San Jose just fired there coach with ease, but our Hawks keep on believing there own hype that has been dead for years now.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It has to start at the top with the Grinch. I don't trust him to hire another GM. He's not a hockey guy he's a marketing guy. The team remains profitable so I doubt he goes anywhere unless it's on his own, but until you can get a hockey president that knows how the fuck to hire a hire guy instead of an accountant, we're not in line for a GM worth a shit. Stan was McDick's hand pick splash.
Grinch=Sweaty Teddy

This is the problem the Grinch is supposed to be the guy to bring in a new GM and as Mass said he's good on the business side of things but there needs to be a real "hockey" operations guy in place to get this shitshow back on track.

Fuck the Grinch he was terrible for the Cubs and here we are again...STOP THE MADNESS ROCKY...fire the three stooges.

Hawksfaninbuff

Liked Posts:
I hate to see anyone lose their job... but colliton has got to go. Hes trying to install a system we dont have the players for. This team is becoming a joke! No reason for it.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
So......................................... with news of Andrew Shaw possibly being shut down for the season, there is a message from Montreal wishing him well, a report saying they loved him in Montreal, loved his locker room energy, but feared his next concussion might mean the end of his career, so moving him was a business decision.

So now two broken players brought in by Bowman this offseason. What did he think, the blackhawks dont play a physical game so he will make it 3 more years?

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Yes, please pull the plug on this coach...

Its not like there are not alot of options with a bunch of coaches already being let go. There is something wrong with the United Center with these GM's thinking they found the perfect coach.

I think they need to talk to Babcock.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So......................................... with news of Andrew Shaw possibly being shut down for the season, there is a message from Montreal wishing him well, a report saying they loved him in Montreal, loved his locker room energy, but feared his next concussion might mean the end of his career, so moving him was a business decision.

So now two broken players brought in by Bowman this offseason. What did he think, the blackhawks dont play a physical game so he will make it 3 more years?
Desperation usually ends diving in someone's dumpster. Even if you find a gem there is still the chance you get sick.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its not like there are not alot of options with a bunch of coaches already being let go. There is something wrong with the United Center with these GM's thinking they found the perfect coach.

I think they need to talk to Babcock.
I think we downgrade moving from Q to Babcock but after this debacle I'll take somebody competent that knows the NHL for sure. A new vision is needed. Stan probably has to go to get some clear eyes on the issues.

blackpep72

Liked Posts:
I think we downgrade moving from Q to Babcock but after this debacle I'll take somebody competent that knows the NHL for sure. A new vision is needed. Stan probably has to go to get some clear eyes on the issues.

Stay away from Babcock. We dont need a terrible person like him behind the bench.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
I hate to see anyone lose their job... but colliton has got to go. Hes trying to install a system we dont have the players for. This team is becoming a joke! No reason for it.

Did you hear JC's latest quote after the blowout loss? "We got to take care of our habits..." WTF DOES THAT EVEN MEAN??

JC is in way over his head.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Q from anybody was what was wrong, what are there 6 or 7 recent fired coaches?

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I doubt they look at any of the recently fired coaches. McSplash wouldn't want any negative publicity.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Both the Blues and Penguins won cups by replacing the Head coach early in the season due to poor play. Not saying the Hawks will win a cup but sometimes change will spark a team as they implement a new system, motivational skills, etc.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If the rumor of Capt Disconnect and Seabrookzival going to the Grinch to bitch and moan aboot JC are true. There is not a coach out there that is gonna fix this mess that the Hawks have become.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If the rumor of Capt Disconnect and Seabrookzival going to the Grinch to bitch and moan aboot JC are true. There is not a coach out there that is gonna fix this mess that the Hawks have become.

Which is why I want JC to stay....certainly not for his coaching philosophy, but soley for the fact that changing coaches now might give this team a bit of a boost. So they win a few more games, maybe get close...what in the hell does that accomplish? Maybe Bowman gets a reprieve and you draft 15-17.....who the fuck wants that? You keep JC, you take your lumps....you maybe deal some people at the deadline, maybe get a few picks, you grab a top five pick for a year of sucking, you deep six Bowman and you start the rebuild. New GM brings in his own coach and JC then gets launched.

JC needs to stay.....for now.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Which is why I want JC to stay....certainly not for his coaching philosophy, but soley for the fact that changing coaches now might give this team a bit of a boost. So they win a few more games, maybe get close...what in the hell does that accomplish? Maybe Bowman gets a reprieve and you draft 15-17.....who the fuck wants that? You keep JC, you take your lumps....you maybe deal some people at the deadline, maybe get a few picks, you grab a top five pick for a year of sucking, you deep six Bowman and you start the rebuild. New GM brings in his own coach and JC then gets launched.

If you go that route a guy like Kaner's talents been wasted again another year. If you want to go full on rebuild, you completely tear it down. Not a partial. Kaner will wave his No Trade Clause to play for a playoff contender. Am sure he'd love to suit up for his hometown Buffalo Sabres.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you go that route a guy like Kaner's talents been wasted again another year. If you want to go full on rebuild, you completely tear it down. Not a partial. Kaner will wave his No Trade Clause to play for a playoff contender. Am sure he'd love to suit up for his hometown Buffalo Sabres.

I love him but he's no different than anyone else and at this point, one thing is certain.....he has a lot more games played in the past than he will play in the future.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:

This team doesn't have enough on it around the core players to win a few more games no matter who the coach is so you might as well dump him in Bowman now