CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I think our man Doug has been in JR's ear.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Cowley has been right allot of the times when it comes to Bulls dirt.

Makes sense Gar would be the only one to go. Pax is Bulls' Kenny Williams.

Last edited:

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Dont really know what difference it makes, I just see Gar as Paxsons personal secretary doing his paperwork, then talking like he is a real GM sometimes. There was some tension between Gar and Pax last year, so I am pretty sure that honeymoon is over, its just alot of the not in the know are blaming Pax for the decisions because they know Gar has no real say.
I mean look at this year. It was almost as laughable as the Knicks signing 4 power forwards. Thad Young and Kornet were brought in when we already had a hard time playing Laurie enough at the 4. When he is asked to play the 5 he goes for quarters out there looking lost. The sign another big to go with Carter who they love and then there are the 4 point guards that are being pushed to the 2, including archie when he is out there.
Paxson better be ready to take the heat if they let Gar go, but as far as I am concerned, its all his anyway.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just the fact that Reiny is "livid" over the Bulls start shows how little clue he has to what has been going on.

Really? So that tells me these GarPax gents are in denial of their own shitshow, or lying to an old man about expectations and timelines to keep their jobs.

Somebody gave Reiny an expectation that nobody here really bought. I thought I was one of the more optimistic ones even with everything in my expectations tempered in my soul with two words...

lol Boylen.

Come on man. Probably this team needed some time to gel too with all the new faces. EVen the Heat struggled when they first came together, and you are going to throw weirdo players like WCJ and Satoranksy into the mix and not expect growing pains?

I'm more shocked that Reiny is mad than that we suck this bad. I didn't expect it to be quite this bad and thought the east was a little weaker than it actually is. Probably is alot of bad teams around the league in both conferences have outstanding up and coming point guards.

The Bulls have not moved forward from a PG issue for 4-5 years now. Two white guys and Dunn was probably never going to get it done. Sports are racist sorry. Sports is a place where body shape and race traits end up mattering, not just in basketball but in track, in swimming, in skiiing....

Sports self select body levers, shapes, and mental atributes at the highest level, and sometimes those are along racial lines. Point guard, running back, corner back...

quickness matters so much. Durability matters so much. Sure...Tomas Sotorasky and Shaun Livingston are born 5,000 miles away and have the same body and play the same position the same way...but generally the Chris Paul, the Damian Lilliard, Chauncy Billups,

these 3 are representative of an effecient NBA point guard body type. You will see copies of this body type on nearly every roster type. Short, quick, long arms, explosive, thick, strong, big hands...etc..

Its rare a white guy with that quickness, (due to height) ..has hands like that. I'm white...I have hands like that, but at my height and size I can never be that quick. You have to have hands like that at 6'3" and its rare in other races or missing the long arms, etc.

Michael Phelps is the same way. Race in sports goes both ways. Shorter arms make white people much better rowers for instance. The levers are smaller and compact, the endurance is better, etc.

The reason most white players come from over seas is simply that white players in America do not get opportunity. Every youth league, every tryout, every college team, national team spot is filled with the best prospects. In Latvia from the national team on down they are developing only white players...their best white players get every opportunity to develop fully.

This is particularly difficult for white american players because they tend to need a few more years to develop physically, but sports has already given up on them by 16 or 17.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I really hope they lose tonight. Maybe a loss to this awful Warriors team will help lead to some change. Jim Boylen is completely inept and needs to go. I would love to have Paxson gone, but it seems unlikely. I would take Gar and Jim being fired. At least it would be a start.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Paxton, Boylan, Foreman

I sense a pattern. Kurt Heinrich will be the next GM. No, seriously, they will hire a guy who spells his name like that..... likely from Iowa that likes fishing.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Just the fact that Reiny is "livid" over the Bulls start shows how little clue he has to what has been going on.

Really? So that tells me these GarPax gents are in denial of their own shitshow, or lying to an old man about expectations and timelines to keep their jobs.

Somebody gave Reiny an expectation that nobody here really bought. I thought I was one of the more optimistic ones even with everything in my expectations tempered in my soul with two words...

lol Boylen.

Come on man. Probably this team needed some time to gel too with all the new faces. EVen the Heat struggled when they first came together, and you are going to throw weirdo players like WCJ and Satoranksy into the mix and not expect growing pains?

I'm more shocked that Reiny is mad than that we suck this bad. I didn't expect it to be quite this bad and thought the east was a little weaker than it actually is. Probably is alot of bad teams around the league in both conferences have outstanding up and coming point guards.

The Bulls have not moved forward from a PG issue for 4-5 years now. Two white guys and Dunn was probably never going to get it done. Sports are racist sorry. Sports is a place where body shape and race traits end up mattering, not just in basketball but in track, in swimming, in skiiing....

Sports self select body levers, shapes, and mental atributes at the highest level, and sometimes those are along racial lines. Point guard, running back, corner back...

quickness matters so much. Durability matters so much. Sure...Tomas Sotorasky and Shaun Livingston are born 5,000 miles away and have the same body and play the same position the same way...but generally the Chris Paul, the Damian Lilliard, Chauncy Billups,

these 3 are representative of an effecient NBA point guard body type. You will see copies of this body type on nearly every roster type. Short, quick, long arms, explosive, thick, strong, big hands...etc..

Its rare a white guy with that quickness, (due to height) ..has hands like that. I'm white...I have hands like that, but at my height and size I can never be that quick. You have to have hands like that at 6'3" and its rare in other races or missing the long arms, etc.

Michael Phelps is the same way. Race in sports goes both ways. Shorter arms make white people much better rowers for instance. The levers are smaller and compact, the endurance is better, etc.

The reason most white players come from over seas is simply that white players in America do not get opportunity. Every youth league, every tryout, every college team, national team spot is filled with the best prospects. In Latvia from the national team on down they are developing only white players...their best white players get every opportunity to develop fully.

This is particularly difficult for white american players because they tend to need a few more years to develop physically, but sports has already given up on them by 16 or 17.
What in the holy fuck is this?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I really hope they lose tonight. Maybe a loss to this awful Warriors team will help lead to some change. Jim Boylen is completely inept and needs to go. I would love to have Paxson gone, but it seems unlikely. I would take Gar and Jim being fired. At least it would be a start.
Yeah, it's time to face the fact that Paxson will be around as long as he wants. There's just no reason to get worked up about it. Gar on the other hand, yes, by all means get worked up about him. I'll take Pax at his word that he doesn't want to be the public face of the franchise, but when that then falls onto Gar's shoulders - you can see why Pax is back in the forefront.

I know they like Boylen, but at least if this is true about Gar you have to hope they'll allow any new GM to pick his coach.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Maybe they’ll hire Kirk Hinrich, who is who you’re actually thinking about.