Richardson?

Venom

Liked Posts:
He has a 14 mill expiring contract.

Should the Bulls make a push for him? Knowing JRich he might want a lot of money though

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
When he was on the Suns he was available ... now he's on the Magic, he's a key part of their team.

Not that we have the salaries to match anyway.

Venom

Liked Posts:
Well I saw something on another NBA forum that stated that Otis Smith isn't sure if he's going to resign Richardson.

WindyCity7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well I saw something on another NBA forum that stated that Otis Smith isn't sure if he's going to resign Richardson.

otis is a dumbass is he doesnt & if that happens we nee dto at least try to scoop him up

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:

Even if he's not going to re-sign him they're going to use him this year for their playoff run.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
i think we're targeting the wrong crazy gm. We should go with kahn. Let's trick him into developing a fetish for 30 year old shooting guards that can't shoot, then dangle bogans in front of him for a top 5 draft pick and kevin love.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
For all the jokes about Kahn he did manage to get Beasley cheap and Darko hasn't been as terrible as everyone though. Although if they don't get Rubio over soon Love is going to get very unhappy you'd think.

Venom

Liked Posts:
Well if Otis doesn't resign Richardson and if we don't have a legit shooting guard by summer time then maybe we should make a push for Richardson.

And about Kahn, he's not actually that bad of a manager

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I don't want JRich. I dont care if its this year or next, I don't want him on the Bulls.
If the Magic don't intend on keeping him and if Phoenix didn't want him, why should we? He's not fast enough to put in long minutes at the 2, and we don't need to be in a situation where we have nobody that can guard the fastest players, some, which also includes players that haven't fully developed their all-around game, but make their way into the equation. We need someone off that next wave, not JRich.

Venom

Liked Posts:
I don't want JRich. I dont care if its this year or next, I don't want him on the Bulls.
If the Magic don't intend on keeping him and if Phoenix didn't want him, why should we? He's not fast enough to put in long minutes at the 2, and we don't need to be in a situation where we have nobody that can guard the fastest players, some, which also includes players that haven't fully developed their all-around game, but make their way into the equation. We need someone off that next wave, not JRich.

He's actually still good and he's pretty fast and athletic. Way better than anything we've got but the problem is he's going to most likely ask for more than 6-7+ million

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
He's actually still good and he's pretty fast and athletic. Way better than anything we've got but the problem is he's going to most likely ask for more than 6-7+ million

Thank you for enlightening me on Richardson still being good and pretty fast and athletic. /sarcasm.

Sorry man, but I disagree. I know he can perform when he wants to, but I don't want him on the Bulls. He's 30 in a few days, and I REALLY don't want to match up a 22-23 franchise player, with a patch fix. The SG spot is where we are hurting, but it's also the only position that we DON'T have locked in. We have to be more patient about bringing in the right player, rather than jump the gun for a good player.

Venom

Liked Posts:
Thank you for enlightening me on Richardson still being good and pretty fast and athletic. /sarcasm.

Sorry man, but I disagree. I know he can perform when he wants to, but I don't want him on the Bulls. He's 30 in a few days, and I REALLY don't want to match up a 22-23 franchise player, with a patch fix. The SG spot is where we are hurting, but it's also the only position that we DON'T have locked in. We have to be more patient about bringing in the right player, rather than jump the gun for a good player.

I understand, but it's just a suggestion knowing that he's an expiring

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For all the jokes about Kahn he did manage to get Beasley cheap and Darko hasn't been as terrible as everyone though. Although if they don't get Rubio over soon Love is going to get very unhappy you'd think.

He got Beasley cheap because Miami was giving everyone away so they could sign the Big Three chumps.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
He got Beasley cheap because Miami was giving everyone away so they could sign the Big Three chumps.

Sure the Heat were desperate to sell but two second round draft picks is less than the Bulls paid for Asik.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
part of the reason he was so cheap is that kahn had to make a faustian bargain. he's a decent gm, but he isn't great. Love, there best player was a mchale decision. The coach kahn hired refused to play him. He keeps drafting players that play the same position as his other best players. I'm not sure where to put b-ez, either in the love (pf) or wes johnson( he's not getting minutes to develop at sf). Then he goes out and gets a shit ton more sf's in webster and 2 other guys. Also the famed lawson, flyn, and rubio draft. Here's a hint kahn, if you draft 3 players that play the same position, regardless of talent, you're a dumbass. people are going to either try to rip you off in a trade, or your coach/players are going to be aggravated.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
Richardson is single handedly winning the Celtics the game on the defensive end tonight.