Rivera wants Bears HC Position

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I like lovie and also realize it was time to move on from him. Many don’t like lovie. I wasn’t sure how you felt about him
Too young to remember the good Lovie days. Nagy is actually the best HC I’ve witnessed coach the Bears. Trestman era was a when I started watching Bears football.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ron is a great coach but the Bears already have an even greater coach with Matt Nagy. Just need to get rid of Trubisky and get a halfway decent QB and the Bears will be ready to roll.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
McDermott and elite Cam Newton years made Rivera.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, I so miss Abe Gibron. Nagy is better than Trestman or Fox. However, he is still a work in progress. I would rather NOT have another Panther reject HC, as enticing as the Former Bear would be. Would he hire Singletary as DC?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Achieving a winning record and a playoff berth with one of the worst QBS to ever play the game.

God you're an awful as fuck troll. Trubisky isn't even the worst QB to play for the bears this year.

And just to humor your stupid troll ass, you do realize Chico was a HC for a superbowl, and a DC for another.

His defense in 2006 helped a bears team go to the superbowl with a worse QB at the helm than Mitch Trubisky. But okay.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
God you're an awful as fuck troll. Trubisky isn't even the worst QB to play for the bears this year.

And just to humor your stupid troll ass, you do realize Chico was a HC for a superbowl, and a DC for another.

His defense in 2006 helped a bears team go to the superbowl with a worse QB at the helm than Mitch Trubisky. But okay.
Please. For your safety and the safety of others.