Rivera wants Bears HC Position

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
How would Rivera be a “reach” though? It’s also not like his success was 10 years ago. He was in the super bowl 5 years ago. Might have won too if Cam could jump on a fumble in the super bowl.
John fox had a recent super bowl appearance when the bears hired him. Look how it worked out.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
My prior comments were related to HC's having good Qb's . So stop lying on me and spinning the narrative to suit your "Lovie was a bum slayer," agenda. Go back go and read what I said or post what I said...Its all documented here.
------
I noticed u deflected away from the factual info I p
rovided on our last SB. No problem.

Lovie was 20-40 against teams with winning records. You've provided absolutely no factual info whatsoever. You're deflecting the piss poor gameplan by your hero Lovie to put all the blame on Rex. Great coaches don't win 6 SBs just because they have a good QB. Otherwise McCarthy, Payton, and Dungy would have more than one. Though I don't consider Dungy or McCarthy all that great either.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Too much actual football knowledge and common sense come out of my posts for it to be your alt.
It’s funny how you used the words “football knowledge” when referring to your posting history

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
At this pint I’d give it him. Nagy now has shown he can’t win games that matter.
Nagy might be good with the players but he is not a good play caller. Too many people on our running backs immediately.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Lovie was 20-40 against teams with winning records. You've provided absolutely no factual info whatsoever. You're deflecting the piss poor gameplan by your hero Lovie to put all the blame on Rex. Great coaches don't win 6 SBs just because they have a good QB. Otherwise McCarthy, Payton, and Dungy would have more than one. Though I don't consider Dungy or McCarthy all that great either.
Wow....now you're "moving the goalposts" ( look up that term). Show me where I said Smith was ' my hero'. rex had 3 critical turnovers in that SB. Is that a recipe for winning a SB.? And....YES, I was against us using "cover2".

Great coaches don't win 6 SBs just because they have a good QB.
So having a Tom Brady is a non-factor in winning six SB's? Sure.....ok :rolleyes: I'll say this....Smith should've benched rex at some point during the reg. season

Lovie was 20-40 against teams with winning records..
That's what happens without a good Qb. And when u"move the goalposts" . Yet Smith got us to our last SB....what a mediocre effort, right?:unsure:

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Rivera wants Bears HC Position

Lets bring him in for a intvw.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
So all you Nagy detractors out there... is Chico at the top of your wishlist this Holiday Season???