Robert Promoted to AAA

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Be patient ya cucks. Play the system and let him grow. He will be up. I understand the want to win now but yall in it for the long haul. Conserve your control and when ya ready. Make a move. 2015 Cubs should be the what you look for, but you not there yet. This season is nothing.

Unless they open up the bank account for some pitching this offseason they will never be ready like the cubs were. And I mean really open it up not make believe they are in on players just to sell some tickets by scamming fans

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Unless they open up the bank account for some pitching this offseason they will never be ready like the cubs were. And I mean really open it up not make believe they are in on players just to sell some tickets by scamming fans

I would think the plan would be to start next season with a rotation of Giolito, Lopez, Cease, Kopech and add another starter (preferably left handed) in free agency. Then they can bring Rodon back in ‘21.

They have some decent pieces in the pen right now.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would think the plan would be to start next season with a rotation of Giolito, Lopez, Cease, Kopech and add another starter (preferably left handed) in free agency. Then they can bring Rodon back in ‘21.

They have some decent pieces in the pen right now.

They should add 2 just to be safe and create good competition. Cease/Lopez/Kopech loser for a spot can always be used as a long reliever.

If they really want to compete they need to add an ace and a middle rotation guy, that depth will be necessary to withstand the obvious attrition 6,600+ MLB homeruns creates.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
They should add 2 just to be safe and create good competition. Cease/Lopez/Kopech loser for a spot can always be used as a long reliever.

If they really want to compete they need to add an ace and a middle rotation guy, that depth will be necessary to withstand the obvious attrition 6,600+ MLB homeruns creates.

They don't need a ace. They need to let Cease and Kopech develop naturally into that. They could use a 2nd lefty though and I would make a push towards Bumgardner. I'm not sure if he would bite on a transition team over a team built to win.

This team needs to win from with in before gaining free agent leverage.

I'm really not sold on Lopez though. I would give him another year to see if he has a break out. It provides stable innings that will be needed with a young rotation. But looking at the numbers right now Lopez would not be in a contenders rotation. He just is a younger Nova ATM.

Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Through 83 AAA at bats Robert’s average is .356 with an OPS of 1.120.

By the way, Zack Collins had 6 RBIs last night.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Dude is a studdddd