Robinson is Ready to Roll

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
With the addition of Ridley, we might as well just cut Robinson to free up some cap

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Heck, we can just switch Denmark back to #1 WR after he learns safety. He should have no problem playing both ways with that RAS score.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To the play-makers on the Bears offense: if you get the rock thrown your way, you'd better catch it. There are a whole lot of hungry mouths to feed, and it may be a while before it comes your way again. Oh, and you can say goodbye to Mark Helfrich after this season (and not for bad reasons).

Last edited:

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
To the play-makers on the Bears offense: if you get the rock thrown your way, you'd better catch it. There are a whole lot of hungry mouths to feed, and it may be a while before it comes your way again. Oh, and you can say goodbye to Mark Helfrich after this season (and not for bad reasons).

That's the thing about being successful, their whole Org is gonna keep getting poached, BUT, it's next man up. Hope NAGY has been looking at innovative skill position coaches, young, intelligent, motivated, and capable, for both O and D

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
If he doesn’t, he could be a surprise cut in 2020 if he has another 750 yard season.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If he doesn’t, he could be a surprise cut in 2020 if he has another 750 yard season.

I really like his "circus" type catches last year. Shows lotsa body control. If he can rub that attribute alone to the WR Corps he is worth half his salary

Canth

Liked Posts:

Eh, I think Taylor Gabriel will have a higher chance of getting cut than Robinson. Robinson is a legit #1 receiver in the NFL at a reasonable cap number when you look across the landscape of the NFL. Especially when you consider his age vs experience at this time. But he will need to stay healthy. If he continues to have injury issues then I suppose anything is possible.