Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Or, to be exact - 502 passes. He is on pace to break his own personal record next week (572 attempts last season).

I bring this up because Rodgers is fighting through leg injuries. They are passing 66% of the time (though that is in part because all of their RBs are hurt), and if we shut down the run early they will have to drop Rodgers 50+ times just to compete. In this weather, it will be harder for WRs to hold onto the ball, and any time we can put Rodgers into the dirt will hurt more than ever. Last time we faced them, Floyd brought him down twice, and I look forward to a repeat performance!

Can GB continue to risk further injury to their star player? Will they accidentally wear down his arm in the playoff push, only to get embarrassed in the wild card round? Can we be the spoiler that pushes their playoff hopes farther away?

In sum, fuck Green Bay.

Washington

Liked Posts:
I can't see how ARod does not destroy our secondary.

I just hope the Lions keep winning so GB does not win the division.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't see how ARod does not destroy our secondary.

I just hope the Lions keep winning so GB does not win the division.

below freezing says hello Mojo. I don't see this game as a passing game. ground and pound with some good defense will be how it's played. I'm not denying that GB will pass but the temp will make it hard to catch a quick pass

Washington

Liked Posts:
below freezing says hello Mojo. I don't see this game as a passing game. ground and pound with some good defense will be how it's played. I'm not denying that GB will pass but the temp will make it hard to catch a quick pass

Bad weather has never stopped ARod and GB from passing. He has a good WR group that is used to this weather. GB practices outside in bad weather to be used to it.

I do believe in miracles though. I saw one last Thanksgiving.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Bad weather has never stopped ARod and GB from passing. He has a good WR group that is used to this weather. GB practices outside in bad weather to be used to it.

I do believe in miracles though. I saw one last Thanksgiving.

He's 1-3 all time when the game time temp is below 10. They're talking wind chills of -30. With his injured calf, it's hard to know exactly what he'll be able to accomplish.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Well the refs are going to give GB every chance to win like usual. First drive, Young gets obviously held on that second third-down conversion, and Hicks gets called for roughing when he was mid-tackle when Rodgers released the ball.

If we get the same calls, we'll put up 35 points.