Roster Battle, Is Ford affecting 2 positions on the 53?.

Huxster

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With Ford showing running skills at both RB and returner does this allow the Bears to keep Wilson and Ford as 3rd RB and back up returner making Weems expendable and allowing the development of WIlson and Anderson??.

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
Depends how he plays in special teams coverage. You have to admit, Weems usually beasts on ST. I like what I've seen from Ford. Wilson looks decent as well. Honestly if he (Ford) doesn't make our 53, he won't clear waivers. Tough decision for the coaches/Emery to make.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I think they need to keep Ford. Weems is interesting because of Ford, but he looked good to me at receiver. This system is more suited to him. There will be some surprises this year, but likely not today.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I think Ford has made the roster

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Why not both? Bears have alluded to keeping 8 OL. Probably only 2 QBs with Blanchard's injury. Still can keep 6 wrs and Ford as the 3rd rb.

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
Why not both? Bears have alluded to keeping 8 OL. Probably only 2 QBs with Blanchard's injury. Still can keep 6 wrs and Ford as the 3rd rb.

True, it's anyone's guess. I always assumed the would keep 3 QB's, but maybe they won't. How many TE do we keep?