Roster Cuts and The Final 53

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought Thurmon did enough, I would rather have seen Fitts on this team than the waste of Aaron Lynch. My prediction for Lynch, 5 games, 2 game changing roughing the passer penalties, inactive or injured again for the other 11.
:cutty:

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If this is correct Bars cleared waivers and can be signed to the practice squad. I wonder if the Bears claimed anyone.
I read reports on Twitter that the Bears didn’t claim anyone.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Good news then that Bars cleared waivers. I guess the front office did read the tea leaves right on that and can now work to develop him further.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I thought Thurmon did enough, I would rather have seen Fitts on this team than the waste of Aaron Lynch. My prediction for Lynch, 5 games, 2 game changing roughing the passer penalties, inactive or injured again for the other 11.

Over/under 2.5 crotch grabs?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I don't know how many of you have been watching Hard Knocks Raiders this year but i have and am a little shocked they cut Keelan Doss with the way Gruden went on about the kid in every episode.

Bearfanuk

Liked Posts:
I don't know how many of you have been watching Hard Knocks Raiders this year but i have and am a little shocked they cut Keelan Doss with the way Gruden went on about the kid in every episode.

You know man, it came down to either mike glen on man or this doss kid man and in the end the. Evil jist won it man.

Poor written jokes aside I am surprised too. He never shut up about him

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Matt Kalil was released by the Texans. He is not very good, but light years better than Lucas.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Matt Kalil was released by the Texans. He is not very good, but light years better than Lucas.

Lucas is a place keeper until they find a better alternative at Swing OT. Matt Kalil is just a slighter better caliber of awful. Neither should be playing in the NFL. Pass.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Lynch is a legitimate pass rush threat in the league, Fitts has shown absolutely nothing in 2 seasons.