-Mitch ready for OTAs

-Have talked extension with Roninson

-Dodge ? about Nick K extension

-Likes WR cass in the draft

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I got the feeling they want to bring Floyd back, but not before he tests the market.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Raiders’ GM Mike Mayock on Derek Carr: "Derek played at a high level last season. I'm very happy with Derek. But as I've said before, we will evaluate every position on our roster and if there's a chance to upgrade, we will look into that."

Why can we not get something like this from Pace? Mayock is talking about a much better QB than Mitch and is able to admit that they will explore options.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Raiders’ GM Mike Mayock on Derek Carr: "Derek played at a high level last season. I'm very happy with Derek. But as I've said before, we will evaluate every position on our roster and if there's a chance to upgrade, we will look into that."

Why can we not get something like this from Pace? Mayock is talking about a much better QB than Mitch and is able to admit that they will explore options.
In the end it doesn't matter what any GM says, it's just fodder for message boards.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:

Because Pace is a better GM. Full stop.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mayock didn’t say what wrote exactly

Mayock said he was very happy with Carr.

I would hazard a guess that 31 teams would trade for Mahomes if he was available.

There is getting better at a position and realistically getting better at a position.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:

You know why.

coolio

Liked Posts:

Because the bears may not get an upgrade. It's very possible the best QB they bring this offseason is a Case Keenum tier

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Woman asks Pace what he thought Mitch’s strengths were as a quarterback. His first reply was “um ya know, he’s accurate”

i’m dead.

Did this happen? Lol

maxhatter

Liked Posts:

Maybe because Mayock didn't draft Carr?