Ryan Pace, idiot or

gt07

Liked Posts:
Theo Epstein, idiot or fucking idiot?

When are you morons going to realize that Theo is a fucking idiot?

Ask yourself are we any further in turning this shit around in the 3 years he has been here? While you think we have gotten better other teams have also and still we are among the worst in MLB

So, he will be fired in 2 more years which means 5 years of your life has been wasted, then get ready for another rebuild that will take 5 years.

Stop hoping for incremental improvements and demand excellence, which is something we havent had around here
- every meatball Cubs fan after 2014

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do your own links. I dont save all the links on the internet for your benefit. Nitwit

Dick move. Make an outlandish claim & don't back it up.

Then give the other guy shit and call names for asking you to verify the crap you post? "Not buying" it seems to be your only response when confronted with any valid point. #troll

giphy.gif

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For the rest of you with common sense...a little perspective on the First Round of the draft:

https://beargoggleson.com/2018/04/25/chicago-bears-stuck-rock-hard-spot/

"The draft as a whole has about a 26% success rate in finding starters, and only 49% in the first round. Also, 44% of those who do start at some point never make it to years 7-10 .

That means that half of the people whose name gets called on Thursday night won’t regularly make a starting lineup in the NFL.

16 out of 32 players who teams get excited about on Thursday will “bust.” That’s what the statistics tell us anyway.
"

Some here on CCS have completely unrealistic expectations. Per the numbers only a 1/2 of the first rounders are considered solid HITS, yet you expect Pace to hit every single one, or he's a "dicklicker" or "idiot".

Om - We still have yet to hear ANY reasonable suggestion of who would be better, much less WHY, or even a response to ANY of > a dozen valid points that prove you're wrong to be such a pessimist. Enjoy drinking that empty beer. Just stop pissing in everybody else's troll.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
The original Omelet from CBMB was actually a good poster. He regularly provided clever insights and was involved in most discussions in a constructive and enlightening manner. If this is indeed the same person, he has fallen far.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
The original Omelet from CBMB was actually a good poster. He regularly provided clever insights and was involved in most discussions in a constructive and enlightening manner. If this is indeed the same person, he has fallen far.
You mean when I invented the Left Tackle Mafia or gave a clinic of linebacker play or explained in depth why Hunter Hillenmayer was an underrated LB or why Devin Hester wasnt a #1 WR. If I am not Omeletpants then how would I know all this dicklicker?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You mean when I invented the Left Tackle Mafia or gave a clinic of linebacker play or explained in depth why Hunter Hillenmayer was an underrated LB or why Devin Hester wasnt a #1 WR. If I am not Omeletpants then how would I know all this dicklicker?

You should have told Lovie Hester wazn't a #1...fail

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:

None'a this means a damn to the shoopster, who was voted CBMB Poster of the Year on 2003 and on the way to an unprecedented repeat in 2004 before unprecedented sabatage by CBMB forii (pl: forum) regulii (pl: regulars) as noted by the shoopster earlier within this thread.

You wanna claim you made your bones on something called The Left Tacle Mafia? Hunter Hillenmeier?!? . . . Good grief, fella, have some pride . . .

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
Arguing over who is or was the best poster on an internet forum really is like debating who was the better athlete at the special olympics. Coming from a paraplegic, I can tell you that is sad.

Reactions: DC

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
Do your own links. I dont save all the links on the internet for your benefit. Nitwit

Not that you really deserve the benefit of the doubt, but I DID conduct a search on the claims you provided.

And to everyone's not-surprise, it came up empty. The most I could find on Ryan Pace being on the "hot seat" as you claim, is that ESPN did a segment claiming the "jury's still out", which is NOT "hot seat".

So yeah, provide links or admit you're a f*cking twit.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Not that you really deserve the benefit of the doubt, but I DID conduct a search on the claims you provided.

And to everyone's not-surprise, it came up empty. The most I could find on Ryan Pace being on the "hot seat" as you claim, is that ESPN did a segment claiming the "jury's still out", which is NOT "hot seat".

I cant see the posts of noobs with under 250 posts. Sorry

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The real Omelot would remember what I said about his wife.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

This is a lie.

http://www.thetenyardline.com/2017/12/04/lets-check-the-temperature-of-ryan-paces-hot-seat/
https://dawindycity.com/2018/02/16/chicago-bears-pace-hot-seat/
http://digitaledition.chicagotribun...spx?guid=e7cfae6d-f43d-4d44-aa30-a07ed41ca26d
https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/06/01/general-managers-hot-seat-mike-maccagnan-ryan-pace
http://thesportsdaily.com/2017/03/24/eight-nfl-general-managers-on-the-hot-seat-ahead-of-nfl-draft/

Google ain't that tuff dude, don't lie about it.