My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Dick move. Make an outlandish claim & don't back it up.

Then give the other guy shit and call names for asking you to verify the crap you post? "Not buying" it seems to be your only response when confronted with any valid point. #troll
Check out post #200 and apologize to me loserboy

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So what I said is true and Porkchop is a dicklicker?

Check out post #200 and apologize to me loserboy

Really+Now.gif

The statement was that you should source the outlandish things you say. We weren't wrong that it's outlandish to say he's on the hotseat right after being given a 5 year extension.

80574394dc121c7dda6205bfdfb81765a189840b_hq.gif

I never said you were wrong. Your point however "outlandish" is an opinion... you do realize that many things are subjective opinion right?

Just because a few internet articles publish opinions doesn't mean they're factually right or wrong. Of course there are varying opinions out there. There's easily 5-10 articles out there saying Bears shouldn't pick Nelson, even though there's a shit ton more articles saying he's top 3 talent in the whole draft. Who's wrong??

Unless you're flip flopping, I think you'd side that he's worthy of #8 as you've claimed (which I agree with), but the fact 5 or more anti-Nelson articles exist doesn't make those anti-Nelson articles truth.

I'll gladly apologize for not being wrong once you manage to actually respond to post #74 where your trolling is called out, and despite that I legitimately offered a helpful hand which you promptly spat in with further trolling. Never got that PM dude:
http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/95856-Ryan-Pace-idiot-or?p=3026605#post3026605

and/or you respond to the half dozen points about our top 10 defense that you were owned on:
https://goo.gl/3zjA6u

:yep:

Tostada

Liked Posts:
Mierda Man...you have them going insane this thread. I can understand why you never hear from Taco...where is he? Pendejo.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speculation from various writers that Pace may be on the hot seat. OK

Pretty easy statement to make with his win loss record. Didn't see any statements from the Bears higher ups actually saying so.

I got no dog in this fight and I am not either agreeing or disagreeing with Ommy, or the articles themselves. Take a close look at who my reply is to. I called out the idiot that said he searched the Internet and couldn't find any articles on the matter. what is fascinating is everyone called Ommy out for not providing links, yet the same people were more than willing to accept another poster saying no such articles existed, when everyone knows they did.

this is what Ommy said:

And Pace had as many negative reviews around the league and many thought he would be fired last year. That is no secret and was widely reported

He never claimed Bears brass made any such statements, but nice try at moving the goal posts......

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
You mean when I invented the Left Tackle Mafia or gave a clinic of linebacker play or explained in depth why Hunter Hillenmayer was an underrated LB or why Devin Hester wasnt a #1 WR. If I am not Omeletpants then how would I know all this dicklicker?

The point is what in the fuck happened to you??? You haven't had an informative post since I joined this board after the CBMB was shut down. Dicklicker.....

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
fucking idiot?

When are you morons going to realize that Pace is a fucking idiot?

Ask yourself are we any further in turning this shit around in the 3 years he has been here? While you think we have gotten better other teams have also and still we are among the worst in the NFL

So, he will be fired in 2 more years which means 5 years of your life has been wasted, then get ready for another rebuild that will take 5 years.

Stop hoping for incremental improvements and demand excellence, which is something we havent had around here
Oh really, 90% of the morons here think Pace is doing a great job. This is why we have the worst fans in the NFL
You need to raise your standards and expect excellence from the Bears
People, ask yourself how many GMs are sitting around saying: "if only we had the talent of the Chicago Bears"!!!!!!!

NONE. Good job Pace
Because I'm a long term fan and have more association with the Bears than a transient interloper like Fucking Ryan Pace. He is only going to be here a short time. I have been a loyal fan for 50 years.

Get some standards and raise your expectations. Stop being a schlub
Bullshit. I have been a fan for well over 50 years. When they suck, I will say it. When they have turned the corner, I will say it. Stop being a low standard nitwit your whole life
LOLOLOLOLOLOOOO OMMY