CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
What is the most frustrating thing about this entire mess is that nothing is going to change.

Same QB

Same Coach

Same GM

Nothing will change. We will get a cliche filled press conference about how they are all disappointed. Just hard not to have hope.
Tired of hearing Ryan Pace talk. He needs to take ownership of his mistakes.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If you get rid of one, get rid of all 3. Pace, Nagy, Trubisky. Please.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ya gotta love when school is out for the holidays.....new posters with that grade school mentality. Hey, I give them credit for not caring how stupid their words make them look.

I-Own-U

Liked Posts:
Ya gotta love when school is out for the holidays.....new posters with that grade school mentality. Hey, I give them credit for not caring how stupid their words make them look.

Nice! I’m just glad I resurrected the thread from when it went dormant 3 months ago. I’m not even a Bears fan. I just wanted to see if there was a pulse out there. I had KC -6 ... winner winner chicken dinner. Now enjoy yours.

I-Own-U

Liked Posts:
But you have to give it up to Alpha Male he nailed it before the season even started. Only reason I happened upon this thread is that during the broadcast tonight they showed this a-hole Ryan Pace on the screen talking about his decisions etc. He’s all prim and proper and I’m like “who is this douche” and thinking how does he get to be a GM. He’s a real idiot no joke.

I-Own-U

Liked Posts:
But you have to give it up to Alpha Male he nailed it before the season even started. Only reason I happened upon this thread is that during the broadcast tonight they showed this a-hole Ryan Pace on the screen talking about his decisions etc. He’s all prim and proper and I’m like “who is this douche” and thinking how does he get to be a GM. He’s a real idiot no joke.

So I literally googled “Ryan Pace idiot” and this thread was the top hit. Credit to the mods for getting it up there that not an easy feat.

I-Own-U

Liked Posts:
But I feel all your pain I’m a Rams fan born and raised in LA so we’re all losers this year. Cheers!!

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How about this instead?

When it comes to offense Pace is an idiot.

1. Kevin White. No problem not every 1st pick pans out.
2. Trade up for Shaheen. Fail.
3. Trade up for Montgomery. Not Fail, but didnt make things better.
4. Drafted Wims. Jury still out.
5. Drafted Ridley. So far injury required to get him on the field. Other team's rookies are balling out. Seattle, Tennessee, even Washington's receiver looks special even though the team stinks.

It's obvious Pace seems to be better a defensive drafting.

EDIT Obviously I left off his most epic fail of trading up to get Mitch.

Thedude

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[QUOTE
How about this instead?

When it comes to offense Pace is an idiot.

1. Kevin White. No problem not every 1st pick pans out.
2. Trade up for Shaheen. Fail.
3. Trade up for Montgomery. Not Fail, but didnt make things better.
4. Drafted Wims. Jury still out.
5. Drafted Ridley. So far injury required to get him on the field. Other team's rookies are balling out. Seattle, Tennessee, even Washington's receiver looks special even though the team stinks.

It's obvious Pace seems to be better a defensive drafting.

EDIT Obviously I left off his most epic fail of trading up to get Mitch.
fox? Nagy?

Beardown22

Liked Posts:
Ryan pace is a fucking idiot. This loss is on him.

People bought into last year. Great defense with one of the best defensive coordinators in the NFL. Fangio won those guys their year end honors.

From awful draft mistakes, to picking his coach. Just look at what took place. This team crapped the bed in the playoffs last year. They lost a game that teams rarely ever lose in the playoffs at home. Then these guys come out like they were sitting on the greatest team in NFL history , and don't give their players live game action in the preseason. Everything about how this organization was run this year was a disaster.

BobInIndy

Liked Posts:
People bought into last year. Great defense with one of the best defensive coordinators in the NFL. Fangio won those guys their year end honors.

From awful draft mistakes, to picking his coach. Just look at what took place. This team crapped the bed in the playoffs last year. They lost a game that teams rarely ever lose in the playoffs at home. Then these guys come out like they were sitting on the greatest team in NFL history , and don't give their players live game action in the preseason. Everything about how this organization was run this year was a disaster.
I agree.
And the demonstration tonight shows a decrease in discipline.
Some of the penalties should have been corrected months ago.
Unfortunately, we've got one more game.
And it's against a team that WANTs to win.
Next week will be a repeat of the KC game.
Nagy is lost and over his head.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[QUOTE

fox? Nagy?
They dont pick the talent, but they do fail to use what they are given. So while they dont get a pass the topic was Pace. Unless you are suggesting these were Fox or Nagy picks.

The point still remains though. Pace has traded up for Trubisky, Montgomery, and Shaheen. I still believe it was unnecessary to do that for either of them and in each case there was better talent available if they were taken.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Nice bump. I was right all along. Notice how the resident pace lovers spunky and playthrough have disappeared now that it has been proven pace is an idiot. Seriously. What kind of dumbass drafts trubisky over watson and mahomes? Calledit.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Real easy to say now.....but point by point could you or DID you say the same things after they finished 12-4? I have no idea if he's a good GM or not but I do know that hindsight is 20-20. Try making the same type of points using some foresight and you may get to be known as something more than a typical fan.....which are a dime a dozen on this board.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Rick Morrissey... is that the guy from honey I shrunk the kids?

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I did? Was that before or after you flushed your phone down the toilet and kept PMing me about how fish kept posting on the site under your account?
He did that? LOL what a fucking idiot. Sounds like him alright.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Real easy to say now.....but point by point could you or DID you say the same things after they finished 12-4? I have no idea if he's a good GM or not but I do know that hindsight is 20-20. Try making the same type of points using some foresight and you may get to be known as something more than a typical fan.....which are a dime a dozen on this board.
I definitely did and was disliked by the some of the same people that are criticizing him now. I told people to take it easy and not crown his ass after one fluke season. One season doesnt negate all the dumb moves he made.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
But I feel all your pain I’m a Rams fan born and raised in LA so we’re all losers this year. Cheers!!
Unfortunately for you, you guys already gave your qb a contract. But knowing pace, he might just double down and extend mitch. The texans and chiefs are getting ready to give their qbs huge extensions and we are debating whether to pick up mitch's option. Fuck you pace.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
You could almost telegraph how bad Pace was going to fuck up after Shithead Ted hired him. At Pace's prior posistion as the Director of Player Personnel for the Saints, that team had salary cap problems resulting from horrible Free Agency signings and their Defense was so awful it wasted prime seasons of Drew Brees, plus their drafting was horrible and since the GM of the Saints at that time held that same position with the New Orleans Pelicans, Pace was pretty much in charge. Coincidentally (NOT) they have drafted much better since Pace became GM the Bears. Until Shithead Ted is reassigned and Lyin Ryan is canned, 7-9 in a year without a lack of injuries and an unsustainable amount of turnovers and defensive TD's is the best season the Bears can accomplish.