Ryan Pace's Strange Infatuation With Injured Players (Vol. Haha Clinton-Dix)

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

giphy.gif

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Chicitysports.com does embraces all Fantasy Sports enthusiasts...even the grown men in football jerseys ones and does not condone the views expressed by this poster in this or any forum on Chicitysports.com. Thank you.
Only pussies and jersey wearing wannabes play fantasy football

Please acquire a life

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'll be right back cause i gotta go check the hidden message you just PM'd me that you don't want anyone else to see. You do this quite a bit actually. I wonder why...Hmmmmmmm.

Edit: Ok i'm back and it was just another PM from you that means absolutely nothing at all to me. And you shouldn't say OUR board because you're just a person they made a mod which really means nothing. You've done nothing but make this board worse. I actually have a few friends that have stopped coming to this board because it's not as good as it used to be.

But me....i love this place now that i put the morons (all but one) on ignore. lol

Also it's weird that out of the 11 years i've been running fantasy football leagues only one has and never will be brought back. I wonder why that could be........CCS.

This is absolutely false. @Jamais Vu's 'The good, the bad, the ugly' threads are excellent and completely trump any sort of shit content you have ever provided on CCS

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is absolutely false. @Jamais Vu's 'The good, the bad, the ugly' threads are excellent and completely trump any sort of shit content you have ever provided on CCS

For those that were fans...those write ups were officially retired after Trubisky threw 6 TDs against the Bucs. I started doing those during the Fox years when I knew there would be an overload on "bad" & "ugly".

Now that the Bears are a competent football team again...it was time to move on.

I want to turn my focus now into revamping the IGTs into something very snazzy.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
For those that were fans...those write ups were officially retired after Trubisky threw 6 TDs against the Bucs. I started doing those during the Fox years when I knew there would be an overload on "bad" & "ugly".

Now that the Bears are a competent football team again...it was time to move on.

I want to turn my focus now into revamping the IGTs into something very snazzy.

Well, this is disappointing, but I support your decision. I've participated in the IGT's before and it's to much of an emotional roller coaster for me.

Trbuisky overthrows: CCS - OMG, cut him. He's the worst, never going to win a super bowl

2 minutes later

Trubisky throws 25 yard TD
: CCS - OMG, Trubisky is a future HOF in the making. Bears have found a generational talent

Lather, rinse, repeat for any player that does something good or bad for the entire game

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I would think differently since i've been right about so many players that so many have been wrong about but we will see i guess. And of course being right about our GM that 90% of the board wanted fired for 3 years. I'll be throwing that one in there for many years to come. It's not easy being this good but i do understand why it's hard for some to acknowledge it.

Go

Well that would be odd since i was right about some other players (and GM) that most wanted cut or fired like C.Leno and A.Amos to name a couple but to each their own i guess....:Pace:

By the way you should say things the correct way instead of following the trolls around and acting like one. I said i believe K.White COULD have a good year if he can stay healthy and never said that I THINK HE WILL HAVE A REBOUND YEAR. Big difference in saying he could and that i think he will.
The above is what we call hedging your bets gentlemen.

He can say he "called it" if White has a rebound season, but he can also hide behind the word play of "could have a good season" instead of just saying that in his opinion White will have a rebound/good season and being willing to eat crow if he's wrong.

This is how you act and speak when you are the type of person that always has to be right/better than everyone you are around. You end up living in the world of shitty half truths instead of just making a stand and being willing to suck it up when you're wrong.

Last edited:

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eddie Jackson! But the goofs won't mention him because that does not fit their agenda

They’re trolls of limited intelligence who get off on saying really stupid shit to get a reaction. Don’t give the reaction or put the dumber ones on ignore.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I'm good but thanks anyway.

I got my cash fantasy leagues going which i will run 4 of myself as i've been doing for i think 11 years now and then 6 more that i'm in so hopefully i'll win me some good money this year.

Let the trolling begin, the trolling that will be on ignore of course except for our dirty trolling mod.

I'm so excited for this season for our Bears and fantasy.

Unless you've got about 5 "just fucking around and testing out theories" leagues I call bullshit.

I don't think you are the type that has theories, so I call bullshit.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, this is disappointing, but I support your decision. I've participated in the IGT's before and it's to much of an emotional roller coaster for me.

The other problem was that there are a half dozen other posters doing "post game thoughts" threads and I felt that market was flooded.

I don't participate in the IGTs because I am too wrapped up in the game, but thought it would be fun to try doing "pre game thoughts" in the OP of the IGT while kicking up the visuals to eleven thanks to this swanky new software.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
They’re trolls of limited intelligence who get off on saying really stupid shit to get a reaction. Don’t give the reaction or put the dumber ones on ignore.
I think you forget that Eddie Jackson was a value pick because of injury, not a reach by any stretch of anyone imagination.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He signed on March 14 th, he got hurt at the end of OTA’s which were in May. Not sure how that means Pace signed a hurt player. Also all players have to pass a physical before they sign

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Chicitysports.com does embraces all Fantasy Sports enthusiasts...even the grown men in football jerseys ones and does not condone the views expressed by this poster in this or any forum on Chicitysports.com. Thank you. Still doesn't mean they arent pussies

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dumb thread takes a downward turn...... :youdontsay: