ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

I hope this doesn't happen specially with all the guys they have out we have to have this game.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Last time the played, in NO, the refs had to steal a TD away from the Bears to help the Saints get the win. So even in that building and under the Fox reign, they didn't get destroyed...and that was with Brees.

I doubt the Bears D goes all Trestman on us and lays two eggs in a row.

I just wonder what a gimpy Mitch will be able to do against their D, which has proved to be pretty good as well.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I just don't think Nagy is good at the extra preparation time. He hasn't shown it yet

Agreed.

If anything, he was better with injury and shorter time period in 2018: Vikings game on Sunday night where Mitch got hurt and then Chase starts and wins in DET … even then a bit of a mini-bye and the stinker in NY.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Last time the played, in NO, the refs had to steal a TD away from the Bears to help the Saints get the win. So even in that building and under the Fox reign, they didn't get destroyed...and that was with Brees.

I just wonder what a gimpy Mitch will be able to do against their D, which has proved to be pretty good as well.

Bears D went Tucker not Trestman, but I nitpick.

I don't feel well about it. I remember Mitch coming back in the Rams game. We won because the Bears D played with their collective hair on fire but Mitch looked like bad Rex with probably another week needed for rest imo.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'd say that's a better thing to have than Chase Daniel at this point. Chase has had what, 8 turnovers in his last 2 starts to Mitch's 1.
Well, yeah. I'm actually interested to see how Mitch does without Kyle Long in his face. The intriguing matchup is Robinson vs. Lattimore. Lattimore has been other-wordly of late, but ARob looks to be the WR he was pre-injury. If the Bears were smart, they'd take advantage of Miller in the slot. NO hasn't been that great against the slot as it is, dating back to last season, and they're without their slot corner.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
They won’t destroy the bears but they are definitely beating the bears

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'd say that's a better thing to have than Chase Daniel at this point. Chase has had what, 8 turnovers in his last 2 starts to Mitch's 1.
Mitch being better than his backup equals what exactly? He’s still garbage.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:

To be clear, our defense last week was poor but still way better than the Trestman bad days of 50 burgers.

msadows

Liked Posts:
They won’t destroy the bears but they are definitely beating the bears

Westcoastbitchfan at it again.

They got their top 5 QB, TE, and RB out.

Could they beat the bears? Yes. Are they definitely beating the bears? Fuck no.

There is a reason the bears are favorites. Both teams have trouble scoring, and the bears have a better defense and are at home. All things you'd consider if you actually took logical takes to your opinions instead of being a negative ass bitch 24/7.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Westcoastbitchfan at it again.

They got their top 5 QB, TE, and RB out.

Could they beat the bears? Yes. Are they definitely beating the bears? Fuck no.

There is a reason the bears are favorites. Both teams have trouble scoring, and the bears have a better defense and are at home. All things you'd consider if you actually took logical takes to your opinions instead of being a negative ass bitch 24/7.
When did you turn into ommy?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Win yes, destroy? don’t think so.