Saints will Destroy Bears?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
some nancies in here

I know the expectation is that the bears should be demolishing teams and that hasn't been happening.

There are problems and it is disappointing, but the bears aren't a bad team. In fact, they are pretty good. People acting like the bears don't have a chance are dumb.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
some nancies in here

I know the expectation is that the bears should be demolishing teams and that hasn't been happening.

There are problems and it is disappointing, but the bears aren't a bad team. In fact, they are pretty good. People acting like the bears don't have a chance are dumb.
Who said they don’t have a chance? They do with all the injuries the Saints have. But the Saints are still better than the Raiders and Broncos, even with all the injuries, and the Bears lost one and should have lost the other.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But the Saints are still better than the Raiders and Broncos, even with all the injuries, and the Bears lost one and should have lost the other.

thats not how football works and is an abortion of basic logic

I mean, last year the bears beat the eagles, sb winners, so that means they also beat everyone the else the eagles beat and also won the sb, right?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
thats not how football works and is an abortion of basic logic

I mean, last year the bears beat the eagles, sb winners, so that means they also beat everyone the else the eagles beat and also won the sb, right?

They beat the Eagles? When? They lost in the playoffs to the Eagles. They only beat two playoff teams, the Rams and the lowly Seahawks, that sucked when they payed them.

And wasn’t even talking about matches, just pure talent.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They beat the Eagles? When? They lost in the playoffs to the Eagles. They only beat two playoff teams, the Rams and the lowly Seahawks, that sucked when they payed them.

And wasn’t even talking about matches, just pure talent.

No cause the bears beat the rams and the rams beat the eagles so therefore bears beat the eagles, duh

pablovi

Liked Posts:
No cause the bears beat the rams and the rams beat the eagles so therefore bears beat the eagles, duh

The hell you're talking about? I’m not talking about matches. Are you denying the Saints are better than the Raiders and Broncos?

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I've not been a fan of Mitch but for some reason I think he comes out and has a really good game tomorrow to beat the aints

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Are either of these teams capable of destroying each other right now? Maybe their defenses, but not their offenses as they presently are. Bears can't take afford to Latavius Murray lightly- they have to shut him down, including the short screen game. If they can do that, and not lose the turnover battle, chances are good of a victory.

greg23

Liked Posts:
The hell you're talking about? I’m not talking about matches. Are you denying the Saints are better than the Raiders and Broncos?

In denver
In london
Home in chicago

Off a bye and a loss and needing to win...with starting qb returning vs a team on the road again, with its qb, rb, te, cb all out

It's called know the situation and don't fking comparing who we beat/lost to vs the team we're playing as it's irrelevant.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
some nancies in here

It is....odd around here nowadays

pablovi

Liked Posts:
In denver
In london
Home in chicago

Off a bye and a loss and needing to win...with starting qb returning vs a team on the road again, with its qb, rb, te, cb all out

It's called know the situation and don't fking comparing who we beat/lost to vs the team we're playing as it's irrelevant.

I’m not comparing who beat who! I don’t know where you are getting that from.

I’m saying the Saints, even with all these injuries, are better than the Broncos and Raiders. Teams which we have proved we are very close to in level.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Teams matchup differently vs other teams. Sometimes teams play down to competition and let one slip away. Sometimes they get lucky and beat teams better than them.

Who coined the popular phrase “It’s not who you play but when you play them”? There are so many variables week to week that contribute to

just because you lost to a team considered a lesser tier than the Saints doesn’t mean the Saints will win. This is the type of logic used by fans in the ESPN Power Rankings comment section. X team beat Y team and Y team beat Z team so X team is better than Z team but you’ve got them 3 spots ahead!

I think the Bears lose a close one because the Saints have a tough defense and Mitch when healthy struggles against good defenses. No run game. No chance of scoring enough points. Saints have a much better offensive mind in Sean Payton who I believe can scheme guys open. This game comes down to 1-2 big plays.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't agree with this, I have the Bears winning by 7.

Lol wait wuttttt. You were stroking the saints all week and didn’t like the bears chances. Lol classic.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Westcoastbitchfan at it again.

They got their top 5 QB, TE, and RB out.

Could they beat the bears? Yes. Are they definitely beating the bears? Fuck no.

There is a reason the bears are favorites. Both teams have trouble scoring, and the bears have a better defense and are at home. All things you'd consider if you actually took logical takes to your opinions instead of being a negative ass bitch 24/7.

It's because they're at home. Literally the only reason. If the Saints were at home, they'd be the favorites.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
It's because they're at home. Literally the only reason. If the Saints were at home, they'd be the favorites.
But they're not. That's the whole fucking point.

Are we talking about who will win tomorrow, or who would win a hypothetical game not being played?