Schefter indicates Brady setting up to leave Patriots

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I watched Schefter report this yesterday before the Pats game. Schefter would not be throwing this information out there unless he knows something. To me, there is a good chance Tom leaves the Patriots after the season and the Bears need to go all in to land him if he becomes a free agent. It would be like Manning going to the Broncos except that Brady can still play. Manning was no good anymore.

Guys, what information?

He’s saying that Brady is selling his home, something we knew since the summer, and that his contract voids after this year, also something we knew since the summer.

Schefter didn’t say he’s likely to leave the Pats. He didn’t say he wants to leave the Pats. He didn’t even claim to have any insider information.

All Schefter said is that those two bits of info, taken by themselves, suggest that Brady could be setting himself up to have options after the season. He admits that’s speculative. But he’s basing that speculation on two bits of public information and admitting he has no insider info.

So, again, what information does the great Adam Schefter have?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Guys, what information?

He’s saying that Brady is selling his home, something we knew since the summer, and that his contract voids after this year, also something we knew since the summer.

Schefter didn’t say he’s likely to leave the Pats. He didn’t say he wants to leave the Pats. He didn’t even claim to have any insider information.

All Schefter said is that those two bits of info, taken by themselves, suggest that Brady could be setting himself up to have options after the season. He admits that’s speculative. But he’s basing that speculation on two bits of public information and admitting he has no insider info.

The other bit he had was Brady's personal trainer dude also has his house up for sale.

Maybe they are planning a move to Hollywood to set up shop to sell rocks for men's butts, or some s**t.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Guys, what information?

Shut up. hater88. Tom Terrific is going to win the Bears a SB next year. *fart noises*

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quick, somebody get GatorlandMike on the horn.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Trying not to get too excited about this being a possibility but

This could be our chance to be the Broncos with Manning
You're OK with protecting Brady's blindside? I'm not and I'm sure TOm is not either

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brady should just retire and come to Chicago as the new QB coach/OC

DeathByBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Someone should tell him it’s harder to make the playoffs when it’s not beating Buffalo, Miami and NY twice a year.

I don't think any of those teams have had even a Top 20 QB since 2002. Maybe Chad Pennington for a season but that's it. That divisions been a cakewalk for 20 years.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Brady should just retire and come to Chicago as the new QB coach/OC
I think Tom wants all the records and then hangs it up... or he just loves it and will go as long as able.
It’s pretty amazing he still plays at the level he does.

Monster

Liked Posts:
I don't think any of those teams have had even a Top 20 QB since 2002. Maybe Chad Pennington for a season but that's it. That divisions been a cakewalk for 20 years.
A lot of truth there... win the division and pull a couple wins and bang... Super Bowl again.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Did they bump up the date for legal weed in Illinois?? Y’all are fuckin high if you think this is happening.

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
Just imagine for a second though if this actually did happen....every NE fan would "Boston Tea Party" themselves right into the fking harbor.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I watched Schefter report this yesterday before the Pats game. Schefter would not be throwing this information out there unless he knows something. To me, there is a good chance Tom leaves the Patriots after the season and the Bears need to go all in to land him if he becomes a free agent. It would be like Manning going to the Broncos except that Brady can still play. Manning was no good anymore.

Yeah, Manning was fucking awful in 2012 and 2013. :brady:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So he could win a super bowl with somebody other than New England and end the admittedly ridiculous notion that he wins because of Bill

I mean, I'm all for it. Get Brady in here for 2 years. Draft the heir apparent. You can keep Trubisky as his backup, and Trubisky can learn.

Just not sure Brady would be all that interested in that RPO. :p I'm sure we'd be okay with dumping that shit to accommodate him.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I mean, I'm all for it. Get Brady in here for 2 years. Draft the heir apparent. You can keep Trubisky as his backup, and Trubisky can learn.

Just not sure Brady would be all that interested in that RPO. :p I'm sure we'd be okay with dumping that shit to accommodate him.
Are you kidding me? Why would the bears have to change their offense for some old washed up white guy who was picked in the SIXTH round. Brady can either learn how to run this RPO offense or GTFO!

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
LOL. Brady WILL NEVER COME TO CHICAGO.

And we would fuck him up anyways.
Tom Brady will get boo'ed by bears fans at soldier field. CCS will bitch as soon as he throws his 1st INT of the season.