Schefter just said robbie refusing to sign with 9ers.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The Bears will somehow acquire Gould, who will go on to shit the bed, while Pinero will be cut sign elsewhere and go on to a 12 year career as a top 5 kicker. Book it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ITS LITERALLY ALMOST INDEPENDENCE DAY AND I DON'T SEE ROBBIE GOULD ON THE BEARS ROSTER (JUST CHECKED BTW).
Where did you check tho????

I have been f5
ing REDDIT for the last few hours, EXPECTING A BIG BREAK SOON from my sources there.

...BRB...

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The Bears will somehow acquire Gould, who will go on to shit the bed, while Pinero will be cut sign elsewhere and go on to a 12 year career as a top 5 kicker. Book it.

Im beating you down if this happens. Stop putting bad vibes in the air

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Where did you check tho????

I have been f5
ing REDDIT for the last few hours, EXPECTING A BIG BREAK SOON from my sources there.

...BRB...
Someone needs to be assigned to the airports to see if we can get an exclusive update from the man himself

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Remember when Robbie was the player rep and he said, "Fans dont buy tickets to see Virginia McCaskey, they buy tickets to see the players."

Why does anyone think the McCaskeys will sign off on Gould?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Remember when Robbie was the player rep and he said, "Fans dont buy tickets to see Virginia McCaskey, they buy tickets to see the players."

GMs have egos too. Does anyone think Pace will go out of his way to bring him back? It's like admitting the release was a mistake.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Because if you need a 43 yard FG to win a playoff game, Robbie is a far better option than the shitshow we've been seeing.

They know winning = $$$$$$$$

If they could have Robbie solidify that spot for a playoff run they would.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
GMs have egos too. Does anyone think Pace will go out of his way to bring him back? It's like admitting the release was a mistake.

Pace hasn't yet shown signs of being egotistical. Even when the media went full Special person over his re-signing acting as if he was on a hot seat at all. Probably helps that he has nailed far more personnel acquisitions and releases than he has fucked up. So I wouldn't be entirely surprised if he owned up to it. Either way they don't seem to be leaning in that direction at all. Looks like they want to go with a young kicker.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I’m missing something here with this whole reddit thing on here who are we making fun of?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I’m missing something here with this whole reddit thing on here who are we making fun of?
@msadows believes REDDIT has inside info sources. He's been posting for months that Robbie Gould will be a Bear this season because some dork on Reddit made up a story about meeting Robbie at the airport and telling him there's a deal in place.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
@msadows believes REDDIT has inside info sources. He's been posting for months that Robbie Gould will be a Bear this season because some dork on Reddit made up a story about meeting Robbie at the airport and telling him there's a deal in place.

Holy shit, there is a deal in place?

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is what I'm afraid of. I just continue to assume Pineiro will be fine based on nothing except the law of averages allowing the Bears to have an at least average kicker for the first time in five years.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
This is what I'm afraid of. I just continue to assume Pineiro will be fine based on nothing except the law of averages allowing the Bears to have an at least average kicker for the first time in five years.

Yeah, but this is the same franchise that took 50 years to find Cutler, so...

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Lol I’m on the bears reddit too and I have *no* idea what he’s talking about

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
not even reddit for hobbies? homebrewing, widdling,space,fitness or brunette 40 plus mifs?
MMMMMMMM.....Milfs
giphy.gif

TL1961

Liked Posts:
<< Checks calendar. Sees Independence Day is not almost here.