CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Was on ESPN 1000 and said that Roquan was acting erratically all week and not like himself.

The car is not his.
Jarrett Payton also said the car was not his. Maybe he is just going through something. One guy posts a random crash with an expensive vehicle and it takes off (terrible person).

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Drug/alcohol issues is on my short list. Hope he doesn't pull a Borland (which I would understand as a human but be disappointed in as a fan). Nothing but wild speculation at this point, but I'm definitely on high alert as this seems VERY odd.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Guys, it doesn't always have to be alcohol/drugs.

Maybe the dude is going through depression, maybe he's going through issues in his personal life(family/girl, etc).

Mental illness is a serious issue, it doesn't always have to be drug related.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe his groin locked up.

Bears should just trade all future 1st round draft picks.

This post is tongue in cheek

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Pace picks head case LB in first round and WR made of balsa wood. This is why Pace is an idiot

I usually ignore your worthless contributions to the board, but seriously, just fuck off. You're neither informative nor funny. I get your act is to troll, but good trolls are witty. You're boring.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree that we don't know, but even the tone in Nagy's voice didn't feel right to me. I will also freely admit that this is reading a lot into limited info, so could be wildly overreacting.