Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think you all understand. This is the beginning of shoulder harness Mitch. He's gonna make the sleeve game look like a walk in the park

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If it was the Chargers or Rams this week I'd almost rather it be a road game and not have Trubisky stressed out by the pressure of the home fans. But being the Saints I'm glad it's in Chicago.

Maybe the harness will somehow reset his focus and he'll play better. Stranger things have happened.

I do feel that the defense can take care of an offense without Brees and Kamara, I just want the offense (run and pass) to get going this week.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If it was the Chargers or Rams this week I'd almost rather it be a road game and not have Trubisky stressed out by the pressure of the home fans. But being the Saints I'm glad it's in Chicago.

Maybe the harness will somehow reset his focus and he'll play better. Stranger things have happened.

I do feel that the defense can take care of an offense without Brees and Kamara, I just want the offense (run and pass) to get going this week.
Agree on the offense. My interest in the Bears has been much lower this year because of the offensive struggles or atleast much more negative. It's just not a good product and contrary to what the meatballs say a 14 point, defensive struggle is just not that exciting. With all the work the Bears org has done to try and revamp the offense needs to start showing some dividends.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Did he really say “100%”?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Agree on the offense. My interest in the Bears has been much lower this year because of the offensive struggles or atleast much more negative. It's just not a good product and contrary to what the meatballs say a 14 point, defensive struggle is just not that exciting. With all the work the Bears org has done to try and revamp the offense needs to start showing some dividends.

Remember ppl branding "RUN DMC" around here like there was no doubt about how great they were going to be?

This is why it's better to wait for them to play a couple of snaps before chest bumping.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm more confident in Mitch with Kyle Long out.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Remember ppl branding "RUN DMC" around here like there was no doubt about how great they were going to be?

This is why it's better to wait for them to play a couple of snaps before chest bumping.

View attachment 3440

Sometimes I like to play the “remember when” game.

Remember when the offense and QB were graduating to 202?

Remember when Nagy’s was giddy about Montgomery?

Remember when Pace was bullish about Shaheen?

Remember when Long was coming back healthy?

Remember when switching whitehair and Daniels seemed like a good idea?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Let’s hope the defense shows up and isn’t flustered by the time difference again lol