legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Sometimes I like to play the “remember when” game.

Remember when the offense and QB were graduating to 202?

Remember when Nagy’s was giddy about Montgomery?

Remember when Pace was bullish about Shaheen?

Remember when Long was coming back healthy?

Remember when switching whitehair and Daniels seemed like a good idea?
Pace on offense:

source.gif

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have not seen one bad snap this year, which was the whole battle with whitehair

That's a fair point. Lets see what happens. A former outstanding guard for the Bears once told me that the offensive line plays as a unit and is built upon trust in each other. One weak link and the line breaks down. Let's see if today is much better.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't do this again, Mitch.

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
I hope he fixes the overthrows and missing wide open receivers. I had a dream is missed a wide open T. Cohen on a weird trick play and then Tarik ran up to him and called him out on the field. After an argument they had to be separated. Weird dream.... Go Bears!

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
First bears possession will be a play action roll out with Mitch connecting for a 50 yard gain to Burton.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Windy, you're becoming a big baby bitch.

Becoming? He used to be a totally different poster on here and was all about positivity, but i guess he couldn't make it through the rebuild and changed his ways to become one of the most negative posters on here.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Becoming? He used to be a totally different poster on here and was all about positivity, but i guess he couldn't make it through the rebuild and changed his ways to become one of the most negative posters on here.
I think a lot of us were sucked into the preseason hype for the Chicago Bears. Then reality set in.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sometimes I like to play the “remember when” game.
if you play enough of these games you can claim a #calledit ....... kind of like mock offseasons

Visionman

Liked Posts:
That's a fair point. Lets see what happens. A former outstanding guard for the Bears once told me that the offensive line plays as a unit and is built upon trust in each other. One weak link and the line breaks down. Let's see if today is much better.
It will help the running game and the passing game. The only question is, how much, and how soon?