Screw the refs!

Username

Liked Posts:
lol the Raiders absolutely dominated the Bears at the LOS on both sides of the ball. That's why they lost.
Suck 5 dicks. ANYTIME you get away will legal techniques, of course you're going to dominate. Incog-fuckwad is lucky Hicks was taken out early. If he would have gotten pissed with all the chop blocks and late hits it would have been a different game entirely.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's a figure of speech, not homophobic, metaphorical. Do you think that I am actually indicating that you are fellating him?

You are just writing that because you think it gives you some kind of moral high ground. I will augment to say you were sniffing his balls. Is that better?

He was triggered by the game, you were triggered by him. It happens.
telling another mean to such a dick is not a figure of speech.

That is better.

he was triggered by the game. I was triggered by him and you’re triggered by me. Wow. This is easy.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Suck 5 dicks. ANYTIME you get away will legal techniques, of course you're going to dominate. Incog-fuckwad is lucky Hicks was taken out early. If he would have gotten pissed with all the chop blocks and late hits it would have been a different game entirely.
Lol ok there champ.

if ifs and buts were candy and nuts...I honestly don’t know the rest but you’re delusional. Lets get back to real life. They got manhandled at the point of attack 9/10 plays.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Here is the thing, nutjob. Rodgers wasn't great. Packers had 3rd and long and he got sacked. Refs stepped in, cant let this happen, lets give Rodgers 4 more downs. spare me the greatness.

Again, game on the line, another 3rd down, Rodgers gets sacked again. Refs step in, nope nope nope, can't let that happen, lets throw another penalty and help out our beloved.

Matt Stafford with a chance to put the game out of reach.......nope, refs step in again, can't let that happen, lets let the GB defenders mug the Lions Wr's.

Tracy Walker clearly only going for the ball, his eyes aren't even on the receiver. He has the fucking right to go for the ball. Refs step in, nope, can't let that happen, lets help the pack out some more and through a helmet to helmet penalty? fuck, why didn't the receiver get the penalty? What the hell was he supposed to do, just stop and let the receiver get the ball?

pul-lease. Good teams overcome a bad call. Maybe two. But 4? Get a fucking clue.

What's real fucked up is them saying it wouldn't be flagged if the ball is intercepted. How is it a penalty then? The logic doesn't compute.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I'm belly laughing for real. Loser fan of a loser franchise. Worst team in professional sports, bar none. Whats up with those 1934 hats? Is that the last time they were relevant? Because i could have swore that was 1957. Beats me, i wasn't close to being born.

Imagine spending your whole life cheering for 53 Jay Cutlers every year.
Can someone ban this guy?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Khalil Mack is my favorite player.

I'm just not irrationally angry every time the Packers play. As lonely and pathetic as this Raider fan is, he's actually right about everything except the Raiders winning the Mack trade. This board is pathetic when the Packers play, especially when they're winning.

I don't watch games with emotion. Did the Packers get gifts tonight? Yep. Did the Lions do themselves any favors by being a dogshit franchise with a loser QB? Nope. Score some TDs.

Bears at the end of the day need to do their part but they wont because Mitch Trubisky is their QB and Matt Nagy sucks at putting together an offense. When the Bears win im right here cheering along and you don't follow me around disliking me then. Sorry but i'm not a yes man because i'm a Bears fan. I appreciate greatness(Rodgers). I always have. I don't let team allegiance stand in my way of that.
You’re a Packers fan, GTFO!

dennehy

Liked Posts:
telling another mean to such a dick is not a figure of speech.

That is better.

he was triggered by the game. I was triggered by him and you’re triggered by me. Wow. This is easy.

Haha, ok. I really meant that I thought you were sucking his dick. You're right. People never use that as a metaphor.

In fact looking back I just wrote that it's not irrational to not suck his dick.

I'm just making fun of you. You were pretty fired up last night, really deep on AR's jock, and it was humorous.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Is this a Detroit Lions board?

Bears* fan

you’re very good at making fun of me.

neither is the Packer, defending such a blatant rigged game is a travesty. You’re a packers fan. That’s obvious now.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I blame 3 things:

1 - Replay - It's made refs default to calling reviewable plays and not have confidence in other areas.
2 - Pay - We all think refs make a lot, but they really don't. It's not the high paying job we think it is.
3 - Training - The NFL has very weak ref training. We see this in the end product.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
neither is the Packer, defending such a blatant rigged game is a travesty. You’re a packers fan. That’s obvious now.
Why because you’ve seen one post from another board with absolutely no context? Think whatever you’d like but I’ve been here cheering on the Bears all season. 9 years ago I Was here cheering on the bears

Tom Arrow

Liked Posts:
Ummmmm how in the holy heck would you think I would be offended by that? I'm not even offended by you calling me a "dip****" because I'm literally smarter than you, everyone knows this.
Hell I've forgotten more than you'll ever know. Don't call me a troll and I won't refer to you as a dipshit...even though you probaly are one.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Is it? And here I was thinking telling someone to suck a dick was hard to do.
You would think that is hard, apparently, because I never told you to suck a dick. I asked you if it was irrational not to.

You are LOL triggered to the point where you can't even read a basic sentence without thinking about Aaron Rodgers. Sad.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I blame 3 things:

1 - Replay - It's made refs default to calling reviewable plays and not have confidence in other areas.
2 - Pay - We all think refs make a lot, but they really don't. It's not the high paying job we think it is.
3 - Training - The NFL has very weak ref training. We see this in the end product.

That's right, I'm quoting myself.

Here's my fix for the current problem:

1 - Toss replay out the window - It's created more problems than it's worth. Go back to the old system where refs had to own every bad call they made.
2 - Have a variable compensation model for refs - give them the ability to earn way more (3X) what they currently are doing, but they have to get calls right. If they miss, they could actually make less than they are currently making. This will drive the best refs to the NFL and have underperformers self select themselves for a demotion.
3 - Train refs better - Commit to having multiple training sessions. Ideally the pay increase would help offset refs not needing to do college games. The training grounds shouldn't just be the preseason games where they figure out certain things aren't working.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Anytime23... you are off base with your whole "the Lions franchise sucks" crap. It's irrelevant to the discussion at hand here. The fact is they got screwed in the game multiple times that swung the game easily over 10 points in Green Bay's favor.

Are there things Detroit could have done better to make the game a BLOWOUT? Yes ofcourse. But most games are not blowouts. And they played an excellent road game in a tough environment and deserved the win.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
That's right, I'm quoting myself.

Here's my fix for the current problem:

1 - Toss replay out the window - It's created more problems than it's worth. Go back to the old system where refs had to own every bad call they made.
2 - Have a variable compensation model for refs - give them the ability to earn way more (3X) what they currently are doing, but they have to get calls right. If they miss, they could actually make less than they are currently making. This will drive the best refs to the NFL and have underperformers self select themselves for a demotion.
3 - Train refs better - Commit to having multiple training sessions. Ideally the pay increase would help offset refs not needing to do college games. The training grounds shouldn't just be the preseason games where they figure out certain things aren't working.
I like the replay system, but I also like holding officials accountable. This BS protection by that fat ass Al Riveron is disgusting.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Why because you’ve seen one post from another board with absolutely no context? Think whatever you’d like but I’ve been here cheering on the Bears all season. 9 years ago I Was here cheering on the bears
Yeah, I have no doubt now.