Scrubisky stinks! But...

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I did see something from him I havent seen this season. Some accuracy down field. He made some really nice throws that leave you scratching you head because there's no reason he shouldn't be making these throws consistency. If not for the two absolutely HORRIBLE turnovers we win this game. If he could throw like that and Montgomery starts giving consistent production this team can turn this season around. Hopefully this is a sign of improvement and not a fluke.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There is a reason why he can’t do it consistently. He’s inaccurate-insky. Doesn’t have the accuracy. Literally the most important thing you need from your qb.

Lets just lay this corpse to rest.

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
THe better teams we play this year will still own us. With the Packers and Vikings playing the way they are, we have no hope this season.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They aren't turning shit around. That was a bad team beating us at home in a game they tried hard to give us. It'll be 3-5 after Philly.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
The Chargers are among the worst teams in the league as far as allowing throws down the field. I posted the stats on this earlier today. Before the game I posted that today would be perfect for Mitch to finally complete some long throws.

Too bad he badly missed Gabriel for a wide open touchdown and then turned the ball over close to our own red zone. He gives... and he takes away. Up and down.... up and down. That is the story of his career.