Seabs oot for the year

Granada

Liked Posts:
Hey Granada, I have already started the boycott. I rarely post anymore, just fed up with the direction this team is going. I just can’t fathom what Rocky is thinking in keeping McDonut and Staniel around along with this clown we call a coach in JC.
The only thing that keeps me remotely interested is Pat Kane, he still has a lot to give and it’s just sad to watch the team crumble around him. I haven’t purchased any merch in years, didn’t get my annual tixs to watch them in Montreal and Ottawa, I have just had enough of this clown show.

I hear you HIM; hope you keep posting though, always like reading your stuff. Until the fans start dwindling, the organization won't change a thing. I refuse to buy tickets this year -- no way in hell. I went to the pre-season game against Philly for free; the writing was on the wall, even then. Philly played all their scrubs and the Hawks played the majority of their stars, and got absolutely rolled.

I just hope that the recent injuries don't give Bowman/Colliton any excuse as to why this year is garbage, because like I said, the writing was on the wall before any of these injuries. Bomwan utterly failed as GM for years, but particularly, this year. He needs to be jettisoned immediately.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The main guy I want to see back up is Holm in Rockford. He was a one way thru waivers to Rockford shot, so they were not going to bounce him back and forth and chance losing him thru waivers every time. You would think there would be a chance to stick here now. He has been solid, was pretty stout during camp to the point I was surprised he got thru to rockford. Maybe now there is a good enough shot to keep him here with Kukoo sharing nights off and still having someone to threaten the rest of the d men with.
Some of us thought Rockford was going to have a great team, but they are only 10th or 11th overall in points in the AHL, 4th in conference (althought their OTW skews numbers where there is a team with more points below them)
Still hoped to see Kurashev play here before making any deals.
Kurashev/Holm/Beudin would be great to see up here.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I agree, let’s see what they can bring to the table, It certainly can’t hurt.
The only thing it can hurt is them playing well and Stan still deciding we need betterans at the deadline and they go back to Rockford disgruntled.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
The only thing it can hurt is them playing well and Stan still deciding we need betterans at the deadline and they go back to Rockford disgruntled.
That’s professional sports man, if that happens it certainly wouldn’t be the first time, if the players get disgruntled that means they weren’t good enough to contribute at a pro level and need to work on there skill set to assure themselves of a better fate when they get another opportunity, when called upon.