Should There Be a Serious Posters Forum?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
What are your thoughts on this? I think it might be a great idea. Especially for posters like @dabears70 and @xer0h0ur.

This way they can discuss ball rotation on punts, or 2nd and long play calls in Week 1 vs. 2nd and long play calls in Week 16, or really anything that the "serious people" discuss without the funny banter of those who annoy them so much.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What are your thoughts on this? I think it might be a great idea. Especially for posters like @dabears70 and @xer0h0ur.

This way they can discuss ball rotation on punts, or 2nd and long play calls in Week 1 vs. 2nd and long play calls in Week 16, or really anything that the "serious people" discuss without the funny banter of those who annoy them so much.
I do think that come football season there should be temp or perm threadbans for when football topics get derailed by the CCS RACISTS or SATANISTS.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I do think that come football season there should be temp or perm threadbans for when football topics get derailed by the CCS RACISTS or SATANISTS.
I understand that @brett05 is the satanist, but could you give names of these racists?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I understand that @brett05 is the satanist, but could you give names of these racists?
They know who they are, that is all that matters. I think it's best that the behavior be addressed, instead creating a list of the posters that put forth that content. After all, I'm a big optimist that even people as loathsome as CCS RACISTS are capable of changing their ways...

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

I, too would also like a serious poster forum so I can discuss snap tightness and lace resistance as it pertains to long snapping.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It would be nice to have a place to discuss how Trubisky is not a good QB and is inferior to Watson and Mahomes without it derailed by anti-truth mouth breathing meatballs who want to live in a fantasy land.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
It would be nice to have a place to discuss how Trubisky is not a good QB and is inferior to Watson and Mahomes without it derailed by anti-truth mouth breathing meatballs who want to live in a fantasy land.

I thot u were banned?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

Are you literally suggesting a safe space for people on the forum that refuse to have a sense of humor and also refuse to have the literal stick removed from their anus?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Are yooo serious?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I humbly believe this idea is what's desperately needed here. @Ares is the perfect candidate to Mod said forum...he will keep the chit out and quality in, most under rated mofo on this MB...you'll see, the mod is a vital component for such a forum and he wouldn't let you down.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
What are the qualifications.........asking for a friend