Should There Be a Serious Posters Forum?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What are the qualifications.........asking for a friend

Qualifications to Mod a forum that does not exist?

I imagine bringing said forum existence would be a great start. Then you just send a friendly PM to @Rush why you want to be a Mod.

Worked for me!

DISCLAIMER: @Rush only logs on four times a year so you may be waiting for days/weeks/months.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Qualifications to Mod a forum that does not exist?

I imagine bringing said forum existence would be a great start. Then you just send a friendly PM to @Rush why you want to be a Mod.

Worked for me!

DISCLAIMER: @Rush only logs on four times a year so you may be waiting for days/weeks/months.
I meant what are the qualifications to post in the serious posters forum......but your answer clears up other questions....I appreciate it

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I meant what are the qualifications to post in the serious posters forum......but your answer clears up other questions....I appreciate it

Oh.

Again...bringing it into existence is a good start, but I imagine anyone wanting to post there should be completely devoid of humor, wit or original thoughts.

Just parrot everything everyone else says and you should do great! I would say I will see you there, but it sounds ****ing boring.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Oh.

Again...bringing it into existence is a good start, but I imagine anyone wanting to post there should be completely devoid of humor, wit or original thoughts.

Just parrot everything everyone else says and you should do great! I would say I will see you there, but it sounds ****ing boring.
So fake it til you make it......

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'll volunteer myselve as mod of this trial forum @zack54attack

I am an expert in spotting any sort of "funny biz" and can give you a 10000% guarantee that any non-serious posts that arise would be dealt with extreme prejudice.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That math is hyperbole which is not serious at all.

Application denied.
I wouldn't let any bull**** like that fly in the real serious persons only forum FYI. IT was literally an example!!!

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll volunteer myselve as mod of this trial forum @zack54attack

I am an expert in spotting any sort of "funny biz" and can give you a 10000% guarantee that any non-serious posts that arise would be dealt with extreme prejudice.
As displayed in the @dabears70 thread in the bar last eve @oober has more than shown he is the "perfect candidate" for the serious poster thread moderator.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
What are your thoughts on this? I think it might be a great idea. Especially for posters like @dabears70 and @xer0h0ur.

This way they can discuss ball rotation on punts, or 2nd and long play calls in Week 1 vs. 2nd and long play calls in Week 16, or really anything that the "serious people" discuss without the funny banter of those who annoy them so much.
This question should be posted in 'The Serious Poster' forum where it belongs.

GigECJ

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
"won't work...wash, rinse, repeat."

not if it's excessively moderated (which, of course, is a lot to ask)

Hawk.com used to have the "worst of the worst" (typically during Canucks games--certain 'nuck fans), but we had a quality NHL referee in "BIB" who was terrific. He singlehandedly got rid of ALL the juvenile flack. There would be few that got through afterward, but they were "mauled." It eventually stopped almost completely.

Last edited:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
So far we're requiring two forms of ID and tax statements for verification. Ommy appied, but doesn't make enough for any tax returns. So you know it's working.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
"won't work...wash, rinse, repeat."

not if it's excessively moderated (which, of course, is a lot to ask)

Hawk.com used to have the "worst of the worst" (typically during Canucks games--certain 'nuck fans), but we had a quality NHL referee in "BIB" who was terrific. He singlehandedly got rid of ALL the juvenile flack. There would be few that got through afterward, but they were "mauled." It eventually stopped almost completely.

That sounds boring as hell, I assume it no longer exists and that why you are here at this silly place.