SO HOW SALTY ARE ALL YOU TRUBISKY HATERS RIGHT NOW? - ANOTHER @GRIMSON #CALLEDIT EDITION

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
IDOT just called and asked if I had any extra SALT for the POLAR VORTEX storm coming next week.

And now, thanks to me, I collected all of the ???HATERS??? SALTY tears about Trubisky and donated them to the state. You will now be safe on the roads next week.

#YOUREWELCOME
#MITCHISBACK
How are you not banned yet?
Serious question. Not that it bothers me, i actually think your funny most of the time. But it's obvious you are trolling.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
How are you not banned yet?
Serious question. Not that it bothers me, i actually think your funny most of the time. But it's obvious you are trolling.

I don't break any rules, why would I be banned?

Just because my #calledit record is nearly flawless isn't a reason to be banned.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Just because my #calledit record is nearly flawless isn't a reason to be banned.
Imagine banning someone for being 1000% correct 90% of the time.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I would like to publicly apologize to the people on this board who I argued with about it being more Mitch than Nagy. I was incorrect to assess so little blame to Nagy.

The truth is that Mitch can run this version of the offense. It is not as complex as I am sure Nagy wants, it requires him to use his legs, and I am sure it is no where near 202. But he can win games and score points doing what he does well.

Let Mitch be Mitch.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
How mad on a scale from 1-10 are you that I was right about Trubisky?
Were you usig your Atilla alt when you #calledit on Mitch?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would like to publicly apologize to the people on this board who I argued with about it being more Mitch than Nagy. I was incorrect to assess so little blame to Nagy.

The truth is that Mitch can run this version of the offense. It is not as complex as I am sure Nagy wants, it requires him to use his legs, and I am sure it is no where near 202. But he can win games and score points doing what he does well.

Let Mitch be Mitch.
Great Post

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

giphy.gif

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Mako Mitch was swimming through the Salty Sea of Tears from all the haters last night, FEASTING on the carcasses of all the hillbilly boomers who want their QB's sitting in the pocket and not breaking the backs of the defense by running for TD'S
???
???
???

evansanity

Soldi Soldi
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes
I never lost faith. Trubisky was never the problem. Anyone that has ever played football at a decently high level knows trubisky wasn't the bottleneck. The run game was. The fact that trubisky is leading our sorry ass offense to the playoffs is nothing short of amazing. The man can sling it.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thanks.

You are a good Bears fan. Really genuine person. Sure beats all the fat fuck mitch haters here that probably voted for Trump and think Kaepernick was actually protesting the military and being anti american.

Lmao... imagine being a dumb white racist baby boomer.

Isn't there a better place to spew your One-Sided agenda Bud ?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Rando-Caps are misplaced in George's posts lately. I'm concerned again. I did not capitalize zoomerboi in my correction, if you notice. No idea why the young fella above got so upset.