So, I need to be honest...

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
bernstein has definitely gotten better. hes a sharp guy but he needs to stay away from the sjw nonsense. he def should have been sued the stuff he was spreading about kane. will never understand why they let that racist goff come back on the score.
By racist, do you mean a black guy who doesn’t like social injustice?
Didn't Goff go to espn 1000?
he covers the Bulls for NBC Chicago.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Btw
You accusing pace of being racist is you actually being racist..
Your assumptions that pace is racist is based on pace being white and not picking a black QB. Rather then him just picking the wrong guy. So fuck off you racist piece of shit..
That isnt how racism works lol.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I still think that Cutler had more of an impact on the selection than any other factor.

The Bears were flat out tired of a QB that was a gunslinger and both Watson and Mahomes were more along that mold than Trubisky.....

Not really seeing the racism here, but whatever floats your boat......

coolio

Liked Posts:
When Pace picked trubs, one of the guys he referenced who helped with the pick is a guy who was in jacksonville who couldn't find a qb for that franchise in 10 years. same guy who was in jacksonville when they drafted blaine gabbert. David Gaddard was nothing special

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
It’s sad that in today’s age it’s to be almost expected that someone will be called a racist if they don’t agree with them. It’s one of the most awful things you can do to someone who is not racist in any way.

Pace didn’t interview Watson, so he must be racist. While there has never been any indication, evidence, whatever, in his 40 plus years that he actually is one.

The people who label someone a racist right off the bat because they don’t agree with them are some of the most intellectually and morally weak people out there. And it diminishes and overshadows actual racism that exists.

Pace picked the wrong guy, he picked the bust. I guarantee that if anyone wishes they could go back in time and pick Mahomes or Watson, it’s Pace.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It’s sad that in today’s age it’s to be almost expected that someone will be called a racist if they don’t agree with them. It’s one of the most awful things you can do to someone who is not racist in any way.

Pace didn’t interview Watson, so he must be racist. While there has never been any indication, evidence, whatever, in his 40 plus years that he actually is one.

The people who label someone a racist right off the bat because they don’t agree with them are some of the most intellectually and morally weak people out there. And it diminishes and overshadows actual racism that exists.

Pace picked the wrong guy, he picked the bust. I guarantee that if anyone wishes they could go back in time and pick Mahomes or Watson, it’s Pace.
Wait people are calling Pace a racist because he disagrees with them?

I thought it was because he selected the whitest QB with the least experience in the draft and refused to even meet with the consensus top choice.

But I agree that doesn't make him racist, it just looks really really bad for him.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Wait people are calling Pace a racist because he disagrees with them?

I thought it was because he selected the whitest QB with the least experience in the draft and refused to even meet with the consensus top choice.

But I agree that doesn't make him racist, it just looks really really bad for him.

It does look really bad, but from a scouting/evaluation perspective. Pace has shown he can’t scout the QB position. He better find someone who does, or else his tenure here will be short-lived.

Love, Eason, Cam, Keenum, I don’t care, just get the goddam position right for the first time in my lifetime.