So, I need to be honest...

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please let this thread continue. I need to hear more about the mantis, though,....

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I've never sent you a pm. You should post a screen shot of one. I bet it's you and he hate me sending fisting pictures to each other

Fisting? Who sends pictures of knuckle pounds?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Julie DiCaro basically convicted Patrick Kane without any evidence. fuck her.
Her twitter and facebook photos are like the ones used on dating sites.
Twitter:
DxJgxC8WkAQJzzE

and
kOBaWttd_400x400.jpg

vs
2FOQZ3YBTVCSRFAXWKUAJWTZWA.jpg

and
radio-personality-julie-dicaro-is-photographed-at-the-76th-annual-picture-id688191486

Nothing at all against big girls or trying to look good but if your schtick is transparency, social issues and respect for diversity etc, act like it.

Calling Pace a racist is unbelievably rude sopboxing over him doing something that was considered the best option by the great majority of services at the time. It's a mind numbingly ignorant statement to be be made by someone with those credentials. Maybe she reads the boards and thinks she has backing for this but can't understand the irreverent, pointy stick joking that's so common here.

Last edited:

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck, I gave the edge to kizer that year.

doesn’t make me woke, just wrong

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Btw

That isnt how racism works lol.

hypothetically if Pace was black would he still be called a raciest for drafting DSM? NO? well i guess the color of his skin was the reason then..

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
hypothetically if Pace was black would he still be called a raciest for drafting DSM? NO? well i guess the color of his skin was the reason then..
I think we might just disagree on what defines racism. I feel you were describing prejudice or maybe even bigotry but not racism.

Hope this helps.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im pretty sure i called in drunk one time for late night and called her that.
You should have told her of your revolutionary theory of how all GM's are pretty much the same and they just throw darts at a wall during the draft process.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You should have told her of your revolutionary theory of how all GM's are pretty much the same and they just throw darts at a wall during the draft process.

I didn't say they are the same, I said history has pretty much proven the majority of them are just guessing as far as picks go.

53% success factor is a coin flip.

Sorry, stats back it up.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
IN B4 someone chimes in with "It's all basically the same" when, SPOILER ALERT, it absolutely is not.

ITS ALL JUST THE SA.............oh shit too late

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
ITS ALL JUST THE SA.............oh shit too late

I would even argue that assuming it is racism just because the two parties are of two differnt races is kinda racist, but that is a rabbit hole I don't want to dig.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would even argue that assuming it is racism just because the two parties are of two differnt races is kinda racist, but that is a rabbit hole I don't want to dig.

From an objective standpoint I agree......