Some Raider pregame talk Late sure, I been on vacation.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
1. Chicago just physically spanked the Vikes, who physically spanked us. The game’s not going to be pretty. We are going to get Bad Carr next Sunday. 2. I picked Chicago to represent the NFC in the SB before the season started. That hasn’t changed. To beat that team you need an Aaron Rodgers type of QB. I think I’ll sleep in for this one. 3. Trade for Jalen Ramsey now getting Jacobs and Ramsey for Mack will atleast take the sting out of that trade... He's the best cover corner in the league... this secondary would be one of the best once Abrams comes back 4. If Mack and the Bears destroy the Raiders offense the hate for Derek Carr & Gruden is going to jump up to new levels. Carr will be approaching scapegoat status if he plays bad over these next few games. 5. Roquain Smith was deactivated by the bears for personal reasons last week. They said it was for personal reasons. hopefully he's out next week as well. 6. That D is going to push our shit in, blanket the short stuff, and Carr won’t see or have time to throw deep. 7. Is Roquan actually any good? Because it's his space we're going to be targeting a lot of the time. 8. Mack eats kitchen sinks for breakfast 9. I’ll be honest... Mack is the Bo Jackson of DEs. The speed/strength combo is unnatural. 10. Man....Twitter has Mack’s cock and balls fully inside of its mouth right now...It’s ugly. And it’s only Tuesday.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Sorry so late but I was in Savannah GA and TN for the last 8 days. Well do a post game too.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
we don't want, don't need and can't have Jalen Ramsey.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
“That D is going to push our shit in”

lol tragic

Last edited:

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
No. 7 Is Roquan really any good? because that's where their attacking. lol