Something that is being over looked from Thursday

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
on the subject of the ewok and taking away his runs or maybe he was stopped but probably he wasn't... when the Bears had their offensive struggles and had abandoned the run and everyone went chicken little that Montgomery was as worthless as scented toilet paper I said: he needs carries in order to be successful. sometimes backs get stopped before they make any gains, sometimes they only need 1-2 yards to get a first down. if they get the first running 2-3 yards, it doesn't make them unsuccessful at their job, they did what was necessary to get a new set of downs. you need to give them 20-25 carries a game and maybe they break that 50+ yard run and finish the game over 100 yards.

surprised nobody's trying to pound that rhetoric about it being a passing league lately.. like what, you just run 5 receiver sets and don't need a RB anymore? I never quite understood that. it would be more accurate to say that playcalling is just more biased towards passing, the years of 3000 yard passers being top guys have been over for like 30 years now.

that said, I liked what I saw in the Cowboys game. I hope they continue to improve upon that.

Omg he does look like an ewok! ???

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Guy was a fucking All Pro corner, and you still have the normal meatballs here criticizing his technique.
That and had he intercepted that it would have been an INCREDIBLE catch. Not catching that is no indicator of bad hands. Please.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
omg, so wrong. GOIng off the boxscore and developing opinions only off of that, make you look like an idiot. It all makes sense now.

I watched every game this year and countless others....i was being sarcastic.