Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The defense played like absolute warriors, particularly in the front 7. Without 3 key leaders, Hicks, Danny T, and Roquan (who according to Hoge and Jahns played almost the entire first drive with a torn Pec because he refused to come out of the game), they shut down Ezekiel Elliot and that great Dallas OL. Chuck Pagano has done a great job keeping this unit playing at a high level despite injury.
They shut down Elliot?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
source.gif

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The defense played like absolute warriors, particularly in the front 7. Without 3 key leaders, Hicks, Danny T, and Roquan (who according to Hoge and Jahns played almost the entire first drive with a torn Pec because he refused to come out of the game), they shut down Ezekiel Elliot and that great Dallas OL. Chuck Pagano has done a great job keeping this unit playing at a high level despite injury.
So sick and tired of injuries!! I want every team in the league to get hit by the injury bug so it can be fair!

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
So sick and tired of injuries!! I want every team in the league to get hit by the injury bug so it can be fair!
Remember last year how lucky we were? And how most were saying we’re gonna get bit this year? Yep it happened.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You DO realize that he averaged 2.83 for those 18 rushes so there weren't a whole lot of 3-4-5-6 yard runs.

Yes, he got 2 short yardage TDs, had one great run and ended up with 82 yards, but, besides the 1 huge run (which he earned) all of the rest of the game could have been accomplished by any run-of-the-mill RB in the NFL. There was 1 "WOW" play for Elliott. If Elliott had had several "WOW" plays during the game, the outcome could have been very different.

Thank you for involving yourself but saying exactly what's already been said.

Do you have anything new to provide to this convo? No, alrighty then.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Thank you for involving yourself but saying exactly what's already been said.

Do you have anything new to provide to this convo? No, alrighty then.
What can I add ... I know! "Go Fuck Yourself!"

Do you read every single post before you reply to a post? I think not.

So my post was my own thought that was the same as the other correct thought that showed that you are wrong ... again. What a surprise.

How about you add something to any conversation that is not the same old wrong answer that you always seem to share?

Hell, even a broken watch is right twice a day. You would be lucky to be right twice a year.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:

So my post was my own thought that was the same as the other correct thought that showed that you are wrong ... again. What a surprise.

How about you add something to any conversation that is not the same old wrong answer that you always seem to share?

Hell, even a broken watch is right twice a day. You would be lucky to be right twice a year.
Did you just call him a broken calendar?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Ummmmmmm TRIGGERED...LOL

E.F.Hutton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The Bears play the toughest part of their schedule in the next three games. If the backups and Trubisky can play at the same level as Thursday and they win at least two out of the next three next year will look a lot brighter.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Fangio and Pagano both have a history of going soft zone late in games before either ever worked with Nagy.

It's a sound strategy.
If the Bears could effectively run the ball down the stretch. This plan would work to perfection.

Nagy still needs to learn how to call a game with a sizeable lead. I thought he might have turned the corner on the Bears final scoring drive the other night. But the next offensive series he was treating it like a TC scrimmage again

mecha

Liked Posts:
on the subject of the ewok and taking away his runs or maybe he was stopped but probably he wasn't... when the Bears had their offensive struggles and had abandoned the run and everyone went chicken little that Montgomery was as worthless as scented toilet paper I said: he needs carries in order to be successful. sometimes backs get stopped before they make any gains, sometimes they only need 1-2 yards to get a first down. if they get the first running 2-3 yards, it doesn't make them unsuccessful at their job, they did what was necessary to get a new set of downs. you need to give them 20-25 carries a game and maybe they break that 50+ yard run and finish the game over 100 yards.

surprised nobody's trying to pound that rhetoric about it being a passing league lately.. like what, you just run 5 receiver sets and don't need a RB anymore? I never quite understood that. it would be more accurate to say that playcalling is just more biased towards passing, the years of 3000 yard passers being top guys have been over for like 30 years now.

that said, I liked what I saw in the Cowboys game. I hope they continue to improve upon that.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Take away his one big run and his numbers don’t look as good
don't be another goof who plays the " well, if you take away the one big run" shit lmfao Well, it happened, so you can't play pretend that it did not. smh

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I just read the box score and develop my opinions from there. It's the best way to be objective.
omg, so wrong. GOIng off the boxscore and developing opinions only off of that, make you look like an idiot. It all makes sense now.