Son has Monty and Cohen on his fantasy team: who should he start tonight?

Doug Plank

Liked Posts:
Title says it all. My son was kind (dumb?) enough to draft Montgomery and Cohen -- a true sign of family loyalty above all else. Thoughts on who is going to best produce for him against the Pack.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd go with Cohen. It's tough to say how quickly / how much DM is going to be part of the gameplan week 1. But you know Cohen is gonna get some touches. He should try and trade one of those 2.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cohen will get more receptions, but I think Monty gets him because of a TD.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Montgomery.

Fwiw- There's a good chance Cohen has a significant fantasy value shift (either higher or lower) tonight. If his value goes up, I would 100% try to shop him.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm going with Baby Faulk but I'm starting Cohen because some other dorkchop took Montgomery in the second round.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Title says it all. My son was kind (dumb?) enough to draft Montgomery and Cohen -- a true sign of family loyalty above all else. Thoughts on who is going to best produce for him against the Pack.

Is it a PPR league or standard? That's what will matter a lot.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

First of all wrong forum.

Second, are there any non Bears players on this “team”? If not than I’m afraid that, like The Bears, his team will not be making the playoffs.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Doug Plank is this your son's team by any chance?

This team is from one of several ESPN public auction leagues I did to prep for my Yahoo money league draft with my IRL buddies and was convinced it had to be someone from here...

On a related note if you guys do an auction next year I'll join.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Monty. GB will put a corner on Cohen all day. Their middle will get eaten alive by Monty/Davis

Doug Plank

Liked Posts:
@Doug Plank is this your son's team by any chance?

View attachment 2733

This team is from one of several ESPN public auction leagues I did to prep for my Yahoo money league draft with my IRL buddies and was convinced it had to be someone from here...

On a related note if you guys do an auction next year I'll join.

Awesome but no, he is not completely insane. He drafts a couple of bears players to keep me happy and got their defense as well. He counteracted that good will by drafting Rodgers as his QB.