Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hope the Brady Bucs win it all.
I'd normally give the advantage to KC but losing both tackles for this game against a D that is versatile enough to play mixed coverages and brings pressure bodes well for TB. Bowles is the only guy that's been able to blitz Rodgers and get away with it. He'll play a lot of 2 deep against Mahomes when doing coverage, tighter on blitzes and make him work for it. Should be a good game with all the weapons on both teams.

TB is better on both lines this game so if you feel strongly about the trenches...
I personally think it will be a good game and Spagnola will have something to mess with Tom as well.

Last edited:

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'd normally give the advantage to KC but losing both tackles for this game against a D that is versatile enough to play mixed coverages and brings pressure bodes well for TB. Bowles is the only guy that's been able to blitz Rodgers and get away with it. He'll play a lot of 2 deep against Mahomes when doing coverage, tighter on blitzes and make him work for it. Should be a good game with all the weapons on both teams.

TB is better on both lines this game so if you feel strongly about the trenches...
I personally think it will be a good game and Spagnola will have something to mess with Tom as well.

I'm anticipating an actual good game. Patriots/Eagles was kind of overboard on offense and Patriots/Rams was too much defense. last truly great Super Bowl was Patriots/Falcons. and it's bizarre that every one of those matchups had the Patriots in them... and this has Brady again.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Brady's skills have diminished and he is immobile. Any idiot who disagrees with this should be booted off this forum.

Imagine posting this after the guy he’s criticizing is coming off a 40td season and just collected his NFL record 7th Super Bowl a mere 48 hours ago.

That is the unfathomably dumb, @TheWinman