Soooo

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
What will it take for the Bears to start poaching other team's practice squads for WRs? You can not continue to have your two tight ends be your primary pass catchers over the course of the season, and expect it not to bite you in the ass eventually. And how can we motivate AJ to stay out of the trainer's room after every other game? My goodness.

Mpov22

Liked Posts:
This will be a good team next year. The fact that they are as competitive as they are after the debacle last year is surprising to me. Couple more good draft picks on D and a couple free agents and I think they are playoff bound.

msadows

Liked Posts:
What will it take for the Bears to start poaching other team's practice squads for WRs? You can not continue to have your two tight ends be your primary pass catchers over the course of the season, and expect it not to bite you in the ass eventually. And how can we motivate AJ to stay out of the trainer's room after every other game? My goodness.

theres a reason they are on the practice squad dude.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I'm sure other teams practice quad WRs are better than what we currently have playing *rolls eyes*

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You have to take it one game at a time!

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doesn't matter. This season is over. AJ will be back, White, maybe Royal, Wilson, and Bennett/Miller + Forte and/or Langford/Carey. But we could use PR/KR speedster.