Speeding / Parking Tickets

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I got a speeding ticket 20 mph over. Have you ever went to court to fight the ticket. I'm guilty as sin, the only way i think i can get out of it is if the Officer didnt show up for court. Actually i was drag racing and was slowing down when he got me , so i guess it could have been worse.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Eh if u did it, pay the fucking ticket.

Personal responsibility.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
in
I got a speeding ticket 20 mph over. Have you ever went to court to fight the ticket. I'm guilty as sin, the only way i think i can get out of it is if the Officer didnt show up for court. Actually i was drag racing and was slowing down when he got me , so i guess it could have been worse.
Important questions here. What were you in and what were you against?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Never had a speeding ticket or a parking ticket. I drive like a grandpa

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
in

Important questions here. What were you in and what were you against?
I was in my truck, and it was a challenger i was having fun with . Wide open hi-way all clear no one around...........so i thought

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was in my truck, and it was a challenger i was having fun with . Wide open hi-way all clear no one around...........so i thought
Was it a black challenger with an asshole behind the wheel?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
IDK how it is where you live but here in Florida you can fight it as long as it's not a criminal offense, which some traffic tickets are, such as drag racing. These things are pretty straight forward. I know it sucks but i'd just pay it.

Dogstar

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
  2. Wisconsin Badgers

If you go to court, put on a suit and bring your mom.

Or just do what most other guilty people do... go to driving school and take your lumps. It's probably still cheaper than court fees.

(If they still offer driving school)

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Check local laws. My understanding is that the old “officer didn’t show up” defense doesn’t apply anymore.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No I'm just wondering if there's anyone who drives a black challenger who isn't an asshole.
So yet another car added to the "asshole" list along with BMW's and Priuses. :p

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last ticket I had was 1988. Only 90 plus in a 55. Judge let me go because of my good record. Different times.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Last ticket I had was 1988. Only 90 plus in a 55. Judge let me go because of my good record. Different times.

Rango would not approve of this kind of fuckery.

Behave yourself.