Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Didn't mid him on the Cubs. But he broke down as the year went on. Contact pitcher. Cubs need some arms that make guys miss. Will be interesting to see how he does on the South Side.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't mid him on the Cubs. But he broke down as the year went on. Contact pitcher. Cubs need some arms that make guys miss. Will be interesting to see how he does on the South Side.

I'm not gonna complain about the Sox actually grabbing some one year flyers on veterans who have done it before while applauding them for actually spending money.

After Gio and Encarnacion came into the fold I thought they still needed a reliever and a starter. I didn't expect to see the quality of Cishek and Keuchel.

I still can't believe this is happening. Its very surprising given their history and fan turnout. Defense is gonna be ugly, but the Indians are down, the Twins over achieved and Cruz is old...

its a smart year to go hard. I love it. I'm happy with what they did and wish Castinellos or Ozuna would have cooperated, but for one year Encarnacion will do and it gives Rodgriguez/Ingel/Vaughn a chance to work into team for cheap instead.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

He broke down because Maddon pitched him in every game just about, this is a good signing for the
Sox