PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Gave in and took out a small position in BA today. Also, opened one in Honeywell. Added more BAC, JPM, and KO
I’m still waiting patiently to buy. I’ve been looking at more BP, GM, MGM, RCL, and CCL. I’m thinking of buying more BP soon, but holding out on the others for awhile. I can see the others continuing to drop due to corona virus situation. The concerns aren’t going away anytime soon.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I’m still waiting patiently to buy. I’ve been looking at more BP, GM, MGM, RCL, and CCL. I’m thinking of buying more BP soon, but holding out on the others for awhile. I can see the others continuing to drop due to corona virus situation. The concerns aren’t going away anytime soon.

I am no fan of GM.
They have farted around between 30 and 40 dollars for the better part of a decade. This coronavirus dropped them to exactly where I think they should have been forward earnings all along.

The cruise line plays are legit. I may dabble in that myself.

Do you have any current positions?

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am no fan of GM.
They have farted around between 30 and 40 dollars for the better part of a decade. This coronavirus dropped them to exactly where I think they should have been forward earnings all along.

The cruise line plays are legit. I may dabble in that myself.

Do you have any current positions?
BP and GM I do currently own. The others I do not.

I’ve taken it on the chin the last 6-12 months on cannabis stocks, but I still like their long term potential. I’m buying again while they are cheap, but I have a long term approach and don’t shy away from risk.

I currently have money directed to my pension and other retirement vehicles for my wife and I. I use some extra “play” money to gamble with in the market. I figure my other retirement accounts are managed, so why not take some risk on my own?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

the gas play might of hit today. I took a really small position in UCO around $1.60. News came out today that Putin and Saudi Arabia have a deal to cut production(Russia later denied it), and oil has popped a bit now. UCO up around $2.35 now

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
the gas play might of hit today. I took a really small position in UCO around $1.60. News came out today that Putin and Saudi Arabia have a deal to cut production(Russia later denied it), and oil has popped a bit now. UCO up around $2.35 now

This market is easy money for longs. UCO will pop right back to 20.00 to 22.22 in no time leaving you with a 10 burger!

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Added a lil more SBUX at just over $61

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I bought UCO at $2.12, up to $3. Other than that I stayed on the sidelines this week.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I bought UCO at $2.12, up to $3. Other than that I stayed on the sidelines this week.
I played that this week. I didn't get in as low as @knoxville7 but 500 shares netted me 250.00 by holding for 2 days. I am thinking about buying 3000 shares and sitting on it until it can get back up to 20.00 bucks or so. If that happens within the year it'll be 60,000.00. I like that deal.
I am laid off so I am getting into day/swing trades much more.

I also have an AMZN play too. But that one ties up a sizeable chunk of funds but is a decent day trade between 6 to 8 shares. AMZN can have 50.00 to 150.00 swings per share so if you play it on an up day it's a great days salary IMO. Only problem is that 8 shares is roughly 15,000.00 grand give or take.

Anyone else have any day/swing plays lately?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I played that this week. I didn't get in as low as @knoxville7 but 500 shares netted me 250.00 by holding for 2 days. I am thinking about buying 3000 shares and sitting on it until it can get back up to 20.00 bucks or so. If that happens within the year it'll be 60,000.00. I like that deal.

I also have an AMZN play too. But that one ties up a sizeable chunk of funds but is a decent day trade between 6 to 8 shares. AMZN can have 50.00 to 150.00 swings per share so if you play it on an up day it's a great days salary IMO. Only problem is that 8 shares is roughly 15,000.00 grand give or take.

yeah, the UCO play I’m really liking. Can buy a shit ton of it cuz it’s so cheap. And profit % can make a nice chunk of cash still If it sniffs anywhere near $20 again. Though, I’ll probably see the profits around $10 and end up selling lol

being laid off and quarantined has def made it easy to pay attention and follow the stock market more. The only day trading I’ve really done is SPXU many times. Although, the last week or so I haven’t as much, as the VIX has calmed down...I’ve backed off of it. There was a week or so straight where the VIX was crazy high and the up and down days were just alternating, making it easy to tell when the down days were coming...and they were massive down days. The amazon one makes sense to day trade if you have some conviction about what’s to come

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Carnival is 8 bux lol. Yeah, I'm gonna have to buy. That's assault.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Carnival is 8 bux lol. Yeah, I'm gonna have to buy. That's assault.
Hold out a lil longer buddy...This one is dropping to 3 or 4....There will be zippy cruises for the foreseeable future and even when the country opens back up, the last thing on anyones mind will be cruised.
If you'd like, I will PM you when I am close to opening a position.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hold out a lil longer buddy...This one is dropping to 3 or 4....There will be zippy cruises for the foreseeable future and even when the country opens back up, the last thing on anyones mind will be cruised.
Just tag me here friend. I placed a small order lol just to get my feet wet. Once it gets to 5, I’ll buy some more

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Just tag me here friend. I placed a small order lol just to get my feet wet. Once it gets to 5, I’ll buy some more
You got this my dude.
Be fearful when others are greedy.
Be greedy when others are fearful.

hint...others are fearful as a motherfucker right now.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
You got this my dude.
Be fearful when others are greedy.
Be greedy when others are fearful.

hint...others are fearful as a motherfucker right now.

my favorite buffetism. Also, if you’re looking to buy a cruise liner, I much prefer RCL to CCL. But, I do agree on waiting a lil longer on them

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

I am sure this makes @truthbedamned sad as hell..... However he is locked away with his whiskey and weed and probably won't come out of the coma until they start running the cruise lines again anyway.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

I am not currently in anything. I am still on the sidelines right now.

Probably could find some good swings though if I was interested in looking.

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

i have a good friend who dabbles in options. That’s some risky shit, if you’re into big swings. I’m not really into options, but I love talking to him about them (not my money).

I told the same friend the other day, I wish I had more available cash to buy some of the values we are seeing. I’m staying patient. I think it’ll drop even more, especially since we’re barely 3-4 weeks into this whole mess.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
i have a good friend who dabbles in options. That’s some risky shit, if you’re into big swings. I’m not really into options, but I love talking to him about them (not my money).

I told the same friend the other day, I wish I had more available cash to buy some of the values we are seeing. I’m staying patient. I think it’ll drop even more, especially since we’re barely 3-4 weeks into this whole mess.
I do have a margin account. But I don't do many options. I had a regular gig up until we got corona'd i the face. Now that I have more desk time, I will probably play some options. I'll most likely stick with commodities though.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I bought some of this today at $2.65. If it creeps down towards 2.00 again, I'll buy more. I don't see how I don't make a pretty penny on this.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I bought some of this today at $2.65. If it creeps down towards 2.00 again, I'll buy more. I don't see how I don't make a pretty penny on this.
About to do the same. On another note, are we in a bull trap? The last couple weeks don't seem to make sense.