Tape Never Lies - Nick Foles | New Content

OBearsWon Kinobi

Liked Posts:
Thanks bro for an awesome video. I think it’s gonna be a great season. Were going to get either closer to 2018 Mitch or better, or we’re going to get Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles leading the offense.

I’m honestly just hoping I can watch a game and not get sick to my stomach every time the offense comes out on the field because last year was pretty unBEARable......no pun intended.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
Here's what I've always said about youtube videos. If it's longer than the time needed to take a shit it should be a podcast.

Gonna put that to the test run. Little stopped up lately but I hope I don't get the whole vid watched

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I enjoyed watching the whole thing, even though I had seen about half those Foles snaps already. But it was good to see Foles poor plays as well. Highlights are good for seeing potential, but certainly not a complete picture.

Foles is a QB that seems to see and understand the field better than Mitch, has better body mechanics and better accuracy. Foles is also a QB not afraid to stand & deliver and take a hit. Foles also has a very nice deep ball and more than willing to look for it and take the shot. That should stretch the field. With Foles we should draft a speedy WR, hopefully with some decent height as well.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I enjoyed watching the whole thing, even though I had seen about half those Foles snaps already. But it was good to see Foles poor plays as well. Highlights are good for seeing potential, but certainly not a complete picture.

Foles is a QB that seems to see and understand the field better than Mitch, has better body mechanics and better accuracy. Foles is also a QB not afraid to stand & deliver and take a hit. Foles also has a very nice deep ball and more than willing to look for it and take the shot. That should stretch the field. With Foles we should draft a speedy WR, hopefully with some decent height as well.

Agreed. Foles looks good at recognizing trouble and knowing when to step up in the pocket and deliver.

I really believe ppl are overreacting to his lack of athleticism. Where Trubisky would roll out and run, Foles steps up and throws.

This narrative that Foles will get killed behind this line will not last. He's smarter with the ball than Trubisky.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Watching that video just reinforces to me that QB is an insanely difficult position and the offensive line is just as important.

hes got balls and extends a lot of plays until someone is open but with our line I’m afraid he’s going to get killed.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Agreed. You can tell he knows exactly where all his receivers are on any given play and has a much better command of the offense. He has good pocket presence and is always stepping up in the pocket with eyes down the field. Hes literally better at every aspect of Quarterbacking other than escapability and overall athleticism.

The offense will look completely different with Foles.

dag54

Liked Posts:
It's nice to finally have a qb that can read defenses, go through progressions, find the open man, and actually complete it to the open man. Jay Cutler was good at times, but had trouble reading defenses. I remember after Angelo got fired, he even said Jay had trouble reading defenses.

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
His highlight throws from the Super Bowl are really incredible. He was able to throw the ball right on target at the biggest moment. He probably will get killed behind our current offensive line and lack of run game ability as the team stand right now. Maybe if he can punish defenses more consistently than Mitch was able to, given a similar number of big play opportunities with wide open receivers, maybe they look better as a unit.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Maybe if he can punish defenses more consistently than Mitch was able to, given a similar number of big play opportunities with wide open receivers, maybe they look better as a unit.

That's absolutely what's going to happen. He'll get more outta this offense because he, unlike Mitch can process the game.

He's not going to get killed behind this line any more than Mitch, like some are suggesting, because he'll know where everyone is, he'll see the open man, and he'll be able to execute.

He'll still have some issues with blocking, but not as bad as some are suggesting.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Draft Dr Phil always has good analysis and doesn’t cherry-pick good or bad plays. He always gives an accurate picture of a player or team.

But damn, Bears Barroom is unlistenable. Everyone else on those podcasts is the equivalent of that meathead bullshitter at the corner tavern who acts like he’s an expert but really is more interested in talking about himself and the good ol’ days.

I know some people like the sit-around-at-the-bar type of sports talk, but damn, man.

msadows

Liked Posts:
His highlight throws from the Super Bowl are really incredible. He was able to throw the ball right on target at the biggest moment. He probably will get killed behind our current offensive line and lack of run game ability as the team stand right now. Maybe if he can punish defenses more consistently than Mitch was able to, given a similar number of big play opportunities with wide open receivers, maybe they look better as a unit.

Yup. Get a run game, and it won't matter who starts. Both of them are about as bad as each other on a day to day basis.

If the run game remains the same big dick nick isn't going to be enough to get you over the hump.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yup. Get a run game, and it won't matter who starts. Both of them are about as bad as each other on a day to day basis.

If the run game remains the same big dick nick isn't going to be enough to get you over the hump.

Still giving Trubisky too much credit. Foles is the superior QB and has delivered on the biggest stage. 30+ starts and we are still looking for Mitch to have 1 big game throwing the ball against a good team. Anemic ass Mitch.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Still giving Trubisky too much credit. Foles is the superior QB and has delivered on the biggest stage. 30+ starts and we are still looking for Mitch to have 1 big game throwing the ball against a good team. Anemic ass Mitch.

Yep. 41 starts now.

He won't get a lot of starts next year, but if he played the full season, that'd be 57 starts.

I bet there will still be a few posters still making excuses and saying he has a higher ceiling.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Foles throws a beautiful little lob that Mitch simply doesn't have. Would be great if rubbed off and Mitch could modify his arm motion for those. Foles is a great fit for a lot of reasons, and not just for Mitch.