Tarik Cohen - Class Act!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I would like to show Tarik Cohen proper respect by wishing him and his brother/family the absolute best.

He mentioned recently that his brother had been paralyzed recently and that’s been a huge blow to his brother and his family.

Tarik kept it private for a while and just shows how much of a class act he is. My prayers and best wishes go out to the Cohen family. Tarik has done a lot of work in his and other communities to help guide youth in the right direction. Great job Tarik! I love watching him play as exciting as he is and am thankful that Pace and the organization has put an onus on drafting good people along with talent and not talent alone.

Tarik, along with many other players, coaches and GM make me proud to be a Bears fan and only make me love the team more than before!

I wish the Bears good luck this year in what could very well be a Super Bowl year and would go a long way in helping the NFL really look harder at drafting players with high character and not just for their football talent.

Bears Culture!!! Go Bears Good Luck Tarik and family!

dll2000

Liked Posts:
Single mothers, poverty and lots of free time produces lots of dangerous people and sad stories.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Really sad, and if it was a product of his surroundings, I know everyone in the family must feel a little guilt that they did not do more to get out of the situation.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Single mothers, poverty and lots of free time produces lots of dangerous people and sad stories.
Tons of assumptions in this post, pretty disgusting, and essentially victim blaming here. You might as well just drop the veil and say what you really mean.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tons of assumptions in this post, pretty disgusting, and essentially victim blaming here. You might as well just drop the veil and say what you really mean.

The orange cheetoh and chief pubicly tweets his hatred for ppl of color... why cant the average person these days? Its like 1969 all over again.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not surprising this thread only goes two posts before a CCS RACIST decides to spew filth.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
All you psycho gun nuts should be proud of yourselves.

All you pyscho anti-gun nuts should not be proud of yourselves because you never have any effective solutions to this problem

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
All you pyscho anti-gun nuts should not be proud of yourselves because you never have any effective solutions to this problem

Uhh lets see...... not letting ppl have guns would have 100% prevented this from happening. Seems like a pretty fool proof solution?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Uhh lets see...... not letting ppl have guns would have 100% prevented this from happening. Seems like a pretty fool proof solution?

uhh let's see...not letting people have guns is a violation of their 2nd amendment rights. Any other brilliant solutions you got?

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
uhh let's see...not letting people have guns is a violation of their 2nd amendment rights. Any other brilliant solutions you got?

Yeah, ratifying a document that was written 250 years ago when the only guns around were single shot muskets. Idiotboy.

No one needs a gun to survive, grow up redneck.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Yeah, ratifying a document that was written 250 years ago when the only guns around were single shot muskets. Idiotboy.

No one needs a gun to survive, grow up redneck.

so the constitution is bad because it's old, that's the argument you're going with?

It's a bill of rights not a bill of needs, idiot boy. Why don't you move to an authoritarian country with your fascist bullshit.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
so the constitution is bad because it's old, that's the argument you're going with?

It's a bill of rights not a bill of needs, idiot boy. Why don't you move to an authoritarian country with your fascist bullshit.

He didn't say the constitution was bad, just outdated. I thought you gun nuts weren't emotional pansies. You should consider turning in your NRA card along with your man card

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Yeah we should definitely update the Constitution so that the people have less rights. Brilliant plan. Any other brilliant solutions from you well-meaning fascists who want to disempower the populace?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah we should definitely update the Constitution so that the people have less rights. Brilliant plan. Any other brilliant solutions from you well-meaning fascists who want to disempower the populace?

Any wonderful solutions from you gun nuts to help the ever growing problem of gun violence...because hitching your wagon to the protecting the 2nd amendment horse sure isn't helping reduce the gun deaths each year

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Any wonderful solutions from you gun nuts to help the ever growing problem of gun violence...because hitching your wagon to the protecting the 2nd amendment horse sure isn't helping reduce the gun deaths each year

Take a look at where the gun violence is coming from. The vast majority of gun deaths are either suicides or gang related. So the solution would probably be to address the causes of suicides and gang membership.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Take a look at where the gun violence is coming from. The vast majority of gun deaths are either suicides or gang related. So the solution would probably be to address the causes of suicides and gang membership.
so you are offering up 0 effective solutions...so you are doing the exact same thing you were criticizing @Grimson for.

Status
Not open for further replies.